White Folks Pandering

refineryworker05

BS
Businesses are just trying to avoid the lynch mob of radical leftists pushing their cancel culture. Businesses are praying Trump wins a second term.

Your analysis makes zero sense. BLM existed as did protests against police violence in like 2015/2016, and there wasn't this out pouring from businesses four short years ago. Again the difference between now and 2016 is trump. His behavior, rhetoric has caused a lot of people to want to distance themselves from him and being "anti-racist" is one way to do that.

refineryworker05

hows that systemic racism work when everyone running the city and its black plantations is black? You libs came up with that term when you couldnt find any whites to blame anymore .
Black plantations? I mean this is racist nonsense. I'd suggest you do some reading on the topic, but this subject matter maybe too much for you to handle rationally. Carry on.

refineryworker05

No there is not. The media doesn't really investigate, they just push the lie of systemic racism.

I'd suggest you do some reading on the topic, but this subject matter may be too much for you to handle rationally. Carry on.
The question becomes why are you invested in denying the existence of systemic racism? I mean its obvious that this nation has a history of systemic racism against black Americans which has hurt the lives of millions of black Americans and its obvious why people would want to stop that injustice, but its never clear to me what the people who say there isn't systemic racism what they believe they are accomplishing? Why does denying the existence of systemic racism matter so much to them?

vantexan

The question becomes why are you invested in denying the existence of systemic racism? I mean its obvious that this nation has a history of systemic racism against black Americans which has hurt the lives of millions of black Americans and its obvious why people would want to stop that injustice, but its never clear to me what the people who say there isn't systemic racism what they believe they are accomplishing? Why does denying the existence of systemic racism matter so much to them?
No doubt many blacks believe there's systemic racism against them. No doubt some whites commit racist acts. But there are plenty of blacks who have refused to be told how things are and have made lives for themselves. If you're part of a culture that reinforces the belief at every turn that white Americans are actively trying to harm them while ignoring the lack of emphasis on education, while ignoring that children born out of wedlock are statistically much more likely to be impoverished, while ignoring that most black murders and other violence come at the hands of other blacks, then you too will probably blame the white man for all that ails you. And if you are a black person who refuses to accept that premise and you strive to make the best life possible for you and your family, you'll probably have to deal with accusations of acting white or being an Uncle Tom. By both blacks and liberal whites who can't count on you to vote for them. The system is poisoned alright, by those who use it for their own gain.

refineryworker05

No doubt many blacks believe there's systemic racism against them. No doubt some whites commit racist acts. But there are plenty of blacks who have refused to be told how things are and have made lives for themselves. If you're part of a culture that reinforces the belief at every turn that white Americans are actively trying to harm them while ignoring the lack of emphasis on education, while ignoring that children born out of wedlock are statistically much more likely to be impoverished, while ignoring that most black murders and other violence come at the hands of other blacks, then you too will probably blame the white man for all that ails you. And if you are a black person who refuses to accept that premise and you strive to make the best life possible for you and your family, you'll probably have to deal with accusations of acting white or being an Uncle Tom. By both blacks and liberal whites who can't count on you to vote for them. The system is poisoned alright, by those who use it for their own gain.
So you didn't answer my question. So, I will re-ask it. Again, it is clear that America was for nearly 80% of its history openly anti-black by law, and it is clear that anti black racism hurt the lives of millions of black Americans, so it is obvious why people would be against this systemic racism, but what are you trying to accomplish by denying the existence of systemic racism? It is a simple question really.

vantexan

So you didn't answer my question. So, I will re-ask it. Again, it is clear that America was for nearly 80% of its history openly anti-black by law, and it is clear that anti black racism hurt the lives of millions of black Americans, so it is obvious why people would be against this systemic racism, but what are you trying to accomplish by denying the existence of systemic racism? It is a simple question really.
Show me examples of systemic racism.

vantexan

Are you not aware of the abolishment movement in the 1800's? That the majority of Americans lived in slave free states? That hundreds of thousands of whites died freeing the slaves? That Jim Crow laws were in one region of the country primarily? That lynchings, cross burnings are a thing of the past? That there are numerous avenues set up for blacks to get an education? That those who do often succeed in life? That blacks and whites intermarry now which was illegal in times past? That a black man was elected president twice? That there are blacks at all levels of government? You're always talking about what Republicans really believe. Well I really believe every election cycle Democrats fear monger to get the black vote. Things have greatly improved, not perfect but nothing is, but you'll never hear that from a Democrat when there's an election at stake.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
"Six weeks, 600 deaths!

New York:
The Democratic mayor has long been understood as anti-police. His wife recently imagined the city as “Nirvana” if the NYPD were eliminated altogether.
Thus far in 2020, homicides are up 21 percent. Shootings are up by 46 percent. The Democratic mayor’s agenda included emptying the prison known as Rikers Island, bail reform letting perps walk before the paperwork is completed, and the effort to #DefundPolice that took 600 anti-crime units out of commission.

Los Angeles:
June saw disturbing trends. An increase in the month’s first week by 250 percent of homicides, and a 56 percent increase in shootings. Following the death of George Floyd in May the LAPD received a $150 million cut.

Chicago:
Year-to-date shootings have eclipsed 1,508 for 2020, putting them 350 ahead of 2019. To date homicides sit at 254, placing them ahead of 2019. Important to note that the Cook County board voted in favor of defunding police. Eleven city alderman raced to the fore to demand that not a single penny of $333 million in federal dollars not go to police, and various proposals are being considered to cut current funding by more than $30 million in current spending.

Washington, D.C.
Year-to-date homicide numbers are 13 percent higher than this time a year ago. Nevertheless, the District PD is slated to be defunded by more than $15 million.

Philadelphia:
Shootings are up 67 percent. Victims of armed violence are up 29 percent. Homicides are up 25 percent. So of course it makes sense to defund the Philadelphia PD by $19 million.

Baltimore:
As consistently one of the most dangerous cities in America with a five-year streak of more than 300 murders, last year Baltimore set a new record at 348 homicides. Yet in 2020 they outpace last year’s record and will see defunding to the effect of $22 million.

So why did all of these cities take such violent turns? Is it because their leadership capitulated to the anger of the mobs as opposed to thinking clearly and strategically about an effective response?

Or do these Democrat-run towns literally operate with denial in good and evil?

How else can you explain that in the city of Minneapolis (where a nation watched in horror and subsequently responded to the murder of an innocent man) that within 30 days they would record 1,600 shots fired? But then respond by voting to dismantle its police operations all together?"

newfie

Black plantations? I mean this is racist nonsense. I'd suggest you do some reading on the topic, but this subject matter maybe too much for you to handle rationally. Carry on.

your party keeps black america in black areas run by blacks and then blames whites for their problems by calling it systemic racism.
if there is systemic racism it is created by the white liberal and the anger should only be directed at them.

but instead your kept captives get angry and then spill over on the rest of us.
in Minneapolis you had the classic plantation set up with the white mayor and everyone else black working for the man.
hell even the cop who killed floyd was a democrat.

I do agree on one point you made you should educate yourself. You're living in a bubble . you actually think you're doing black america some good with the dependency you have created blaming others.

educate yourself and accept responsibility for the blight you have been on black america.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
No there is not. The media doesn't really investigate, they just push the lie of systemic racism.

I'd suggest you do some reading on the topic, but this subject matter may be too much for you to handle rationally. Carry on.

I was watching this gentleman on TV last night. He spoke so many truths.