Whitney Houston dies aged 48

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I guess "crack is whack" doesn't apply anymore. Another great talent lost before their time, its a shame.

klein

Für Meno :)
I admit, I seen her in concert in Calgary in 1991 in the Olympic Saddledom.

Couldn't believe this tragic news today.

Bye sweetie, rest in peace.

menotyou

bella amicizia
Oh My God! I saw a snipit od her on the TV, but I just figured she was singing somewhere.

Wow, unbelievable. RIP, Ms. Houston.

bbsam

Staff member
ooops most certainly applies in this situation:

Birth Control Recall: Pfizer Recalls 1 Million Packets Of Contraceptive Pills Over Packaging Error
Ah, the Catholic Bishops will have their sweet revenge. "You want birth control? We got your birth control right here!"

bbsam

Staff member
3rd occasion? Doesn't Cheryl get a pass as the owner of the site?
Well, yeah. Cheryl gets a pass for everything. But that won't preclude me from spouting off about my inconsequential opinions on things like politics, religion, and...uh...I don't remember the third thing...oops.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Well, yeah. Cheryl gets a pass for everything. But that won't preclude me from spouting off about my inconsequential opinions on things like politics, religion, and...uh...I don't remember the third thing...oops.

Much like there is no such thing as a stupid question, which is false as we all there are tons of stupid questions asked on a daily basis, there is no such thing as an inconsequential opinion. If there were many of us would have to find another way to fill the voids in our lives.

bbsam

Staff member
Much like there is no such thing as a stupid question, which is false as we all there are tons of stupid questions asked on a daily basis, there is no such thing as an inconsequential opinion. If there were many of us would have to find another way to fill the voids in our lives.
Would "unsolicited" be a more fitting description?

island1fox

A great talent that was wasted by getting hooked on crack. I am sorry she is dead but the media seems to be spinning this the wrong way --Whitney"s wasted life and the untimely death should be stressed to the young.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I'm a bit angry.....although no one seems to have control of when they die (except some)......The Grammy Awards show is scrambling to do a memorial thingy for Whitney...............................They were planning to do it up for Etta James and have a salute to her career...................well, that'll be cut to make room for a druggie now. That part angers me.