Whitney Houston dies aged 48

klein

Für Meno :)
Im sure I am wrong, Klein will tell me.
yes we all have demons and monsters.
The truth is in the end result. fight or lose. She lost, only the strong survive.

Don't matter, I would have married her anyways, and all she had to do is ask me ! ;)

moreluck

golden ticket member
From TMZ........

Whitney Houston was found in the bathtub of a Beverly Hills hotel yesterday ... with her face underwater ... people close to Whitney tell TMZ.

According to our sources, her stylist, hairdresser and two bodyguards were among the people in the room at the time. We're told they became worried about Whitney because she had been in the bathroom for over an hour and it was time to start getting ready for the Clive Davis party.

Our sources say they began to knock on the door and there was no answer. We're told the hairdresser, who is female, went in to check on Whitney. She immediately screamed and, according to our sources, one of the bodyguards came running in and pulled her out of the tub.

We're told Whitney's face was below the water and her legs were up ... like she had slid down the back of the tub.

According to our sources, her body was very cold and the bodyguard attempted CPR. That's when hotel security was called.

Paramedics arrived shortly thereafter, but Whitney was pronounced dead at 3:55 PM.

klein

Für Meno :)
Video: This Is Dope: Dubai Fountains Synchronized With Whitney Houston's "I Will Always Love You"! (RIP Whitney)

safe_image.php

P

pickup

Whitney Houston's Super Bowl rendition of national anthem was a fraud - Rockford, IL - Rockford Register Star

How could they pull that one off? There was a band playing along with her and she seemed to have been singing it. If there was lip synching involved with a recording of her playing, how did they get the band to line up with it perfectly?

I dunno.

tourists24

Im sure I am wrong, Klein will tell me.
yes we all have demons and monsters.
The truth is in the end result. fight or lose. She lost, only the strong survive.
No he will just say that it was recorded in Canada where the acoustics are better than America.

rod

Retired 22 years
Whitney has a ways to go to join the ranks of Elvis and Michael Jackson but you can't say the media isn't trying. I wonder how long it wil take before the first "Best of Whiney Houston" CD hits the market .

moreluck

golden ticket member
It started to look very "Jackson-like" this morning when I saw a guy being interviewed and trying to put a Dr. Conrad Murray spin on things.
There's been pictures of Whitney in a fur coat at a dirty old gas station in the middle of the night and looking like a mop....scouring the city for drugs. She knew drugs. Her way of life had Bobby Kristina doing lines already too! There's no one to blame. It's personal responsibility and there was none.

texan

Whitney has a ways to go to join the ranks of Elvis and Michael Jackson but you can't say the media isn't trying. I wonder how long it wil take before the first "Best of Whiney Houston" CD hits the market .

Or blaming a doctor or others.

Just_another_day_at_work

Michael Jackson passes before the BET Awards, Amy Winehouse passes before the VMA's, & Whitney Houston passes before the Grammy's.
You want to bet cops are not going to find an acceptable answer for her death??? Negative energy...

moreluck

golden ticket member
Michael Jackson passes before the BET Awards, Amy Winehouse passes before the VMA's, & Whitney Houston passes before the Grammy's.
You want to bet cops are not going to find an acceptable answer for her death??? Negative energy...
It's already gonna be the mixture of prescribed drugs and alcohol and she probably died and slipped below the level of water in the tub.
Who out there doesn't know that alcohol & drugs mixed can be fatal??

bbsam

Staff member
Harsh as it may seem, I am so past her death already. This whole outpouring of emotion over a woman who last week was viewed as a has been, seems sickeningly nostalgic.