Who Are These Wackos?

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Sorry, got nothing.

IDK, pick your battles?

Pick your battles? How about not falling for ridiculous stories blown out of proportion??

The students at UCI didnt vote to BAN the American flag from campus as most RIGHT WING sources continue to say, but rather, VOTED to remove ALL FLAGS from a campus study lobby.

The lobby area is a room for inclusiveness. A room for all students which also consists of many FOREIGN EXCHANGE STUDENTS whose flags are not flown in that lobby.

The American flag continues to fly all across the campus as normal. This particular room is NOT the campus, and the VOTE was NOT about the American Flag as reported by every right wing wacko site in this country.

Of course, FOX news jumps in and blows it out of proportion as well and every right wing nut buys it without checking it out for themselves.

Look at the title of the link OUT posted..

"Professors: US flag symbolizes racism, should not be displayed on campus"

Thats not what they said of course, its sort of what they said, but not in this context about the campus.

The issue is restricted to the campus lobby and the campus lobby ONLY.

Any exaggeration outside of the lobby is just more right wing foolery.

And of course, because right wing nuts dont know how to research anything for themselves, and they simply repeat and accept what they are told, right wing nuts simply take matters into their own hands and start making threats to the school, the student body and administrators.

http://www.asuci.uci.edu/flag/

Its too bad right wing nuts are so gulible.

TOS.

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll

Thats not what they said of course, its sort of what they said, but not in this context about the campus.

Political style double speak from the biggest (D) on the board

And of course, because right wing nuts dont know how to research anything for themselves, and they simply repeat and accept what they are told, right wing nuts simply take matters into their own hands and start making threats to the school, the student body and administrators.

TOS.

They're not threats, just "protests", and I thought "people" like you like protests. Isn't it just their right?

moreluck

golden ticket member
With the title "Whackos, I thought of this.......

Did you ever think that when you were in your seat at your desk in grade school, that "beheading children" would ever be in the news daily in your adult life ??? This world is Cray-Cray!!

After seeing the video on the news this morning, Ferguson looks like a war zone......vigilante-ism rules that town.....all thanks to people like Sharpton and Holder.

A soldier has a photograher take a snapshot of his infant in a flag and it's questioned ? I think it's OK....no different than the Anne Geddes shots of babies in pumpkins etc. The only way I would find it offensive is if the flag were used as the baby's diaper.

The world is nutso! At U.C. Irvine there's a number of professors that want the U.S. Flag removed saying it promotes racism. Huh? I'm confused. Whatever happened to loving your country? Pride in a job well done? It's gone, but I think it might return as soon as Obama is out of the picture. He said he would change things.....he just didn't say how.
KNXV%20Baby%20wrapped%20in%20American%20flag%20controversy%20_1426128203879_14889112_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member
How many people in Ferguson were fired or resigned because of sending racist e-mail while in office?
This is Obamas fault how?
It's his attorney general buddy that he's the boss over that seems to be finding any way he can to crucify the city of Ferguson.
I thought he quit.....when is he leaving? Ever?? Obama is ultimately responsible for HIS team...well, he's suppose to be.

Racist e-mail isn't the news.....shootings are.

Overpaid Union Thug

Pick your battles? How about not falling for ridiculous stories blown out of proportion??

The students at UCI didnt vote to BAN the American flag from campus as most RIGHT WING sources continue to say, but rather, VOTED to remove ALL FLAGS from a campus study lobby.

The lobby area is a room for inclusiveness. A room for all students which also consists of many FOREIGN EXCHANGE STUDENTS whose flags are not flown in that lobby.

The American flag continues to fly all across the campus as normal. This particular room is NOT the campus, and the VOTE was NOT about the American Flag as reported by every right wing wacko site in this country.

Of course, FOX news jumps in and blows it out of proportion as well and every right wing nut buys it without checking it out for themselves.

Look at the title of the link OUT posted..

The issue is restricted to the campus lobby and the campus lobby ONLY.

Any exaggeration outside of the lobby is just more right wing foolery.

TOS.
What country is that college (and their lobby) in again?

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
What country is that college (and their lobby) in again?

What difference does it make? The story is complete crap. But then again, you wouldnt know the difference.

The flag FLIES ALL OVER THE CAMPUS. But in this one room, there were many flags, but not all countries were represented, therefore, in a spirit of inclusiveness, ALL FLAGS were removed, one of which happened to be the American Flag.

We are talking about a ROOM, not a CAMPUS as the right wing continues to report.

The campus has plenty of American Flags displayed.

With a high foreign exchange student population, its not likely that all flags in THAT ROOM could be represented, so rather than EXCLUDE some, all flags were removed from that room.

How hard a concept is that to grasp??

TOS.

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I was just watching Fox News (which I CLEARLY do 24/7) and it was said that they voted to ban the flag in specific areas of campus.

Painting with a broad brush, huh tso?

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Exactly!! Put the word professor before your name and you become a whacko to me!!
Now I think I understand your phobia to higher education. Instead of being taught the art of critical thinking you stick your head in the sand and let others think for you.
Students of higher education participate voluntarily to collaborate with others, to explore, to experiment, to succeed, to fail and to learn!
These professors teach students to think critically, to explore, to be problem solvers. Teaching these kids to to succeed requires preparation, examination, evaluation and counseling outside of the classroom.
Just maybe some of these professors were "teaching" outside of the classroom in this instance and preparing these kids to think outside the box.
I cannot judge them without this knowledge but am willing to give them the benefit of doubt.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I was just watching Fox News (which I CLEARLY do 24/7) and it was said that they voted to ban the flag in specific areas of campus.

Painting with a broad brush, huh tso?

This is the point. YOU hear MIS information and you believe it to be true. I posted the ACTUAL explanation from the student government explaining the action, and you retort with a report from a lying piece of crap like FOX news.

Thanks for making my point.

TOS.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
These professors TODAY have agendas.......critical thinking was taught when people my age went to college. It's different today.

How would you know what college is like today more-luck? You havent been in college in over 30 years.

Today, the brightest minds are coming out of college. In your days, the education level was that of an 8th grader by comparison.

TOS.

Overpaid Union Thug

What difference does it make? The story is complete crap. But then again, you wouldnt know the difference.

The flag FLIES ALL OVER THE CAMPUS. But in this one room, there were many flags, but not all countries were represented, therefore, in a spirit of inclusiveness, ALL FLAGS were removed, one of which happened to be the American Flag.

We are talking about a ROOM, not a CAMPUS as the right wing continues to report.

The campus has plenty of American Flags displayed.

With a high foreign exchange student population, its not likely that all flags in THAT ROOM could be represented, so rather than EXCLUDE some, all flags were removed from that room.

How hard a concept is that to grasp??

TOS.
Again.....what country is that room and the college located in?