Who are you told to rate in the ERI?

Who are you told to rate in the ERI?

• Total voters

over9five

Staff member
"the answer always seems to be STRONGLY DISAGREE"

But I can't do that! As much as I hate how things are, I am directed to rate my immediate sup. And, unfortunately, I am an honest M/friend, so I do rate him positively.

Delivered

But I can't do that! As much as I hate how things are, I am directed to rate my immediate sup. And, unfortunately, I am an honest M/friend, so I do rate him positively.

Good for your Sup. at least he/she is trying. Mine rate well below average.(Honestly) Every year since I have been driving our ERI in my center gets worse and worse, and yet very few things are done long term to try and correct the the problems. TOO many Chiefs and not enough Indians, at our Hub

DS

Fenderbender
Ok over9 I`m honest too,and my sup is a really good guy,I can maybe get my point across in the comments section.Is it like the browncafe?
Or can I swear and stuff?

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Right now, I don't have an immediate Sup, so I can't rate anybody. I called him one day last week to ask him something, and he says, "Sorry, I got sent to another Center starting today, I wasn't allowed to say goodbye to you guys". That stinks, he is one of the best I have had. Very intelligent, he would listen to us and do things that he could for us. I have never understood why this company moves management around like that, they act like somebody is going to sabotage their last day or something.

Harley Rider

34 yrs & done!
They know better than to ask me to take it. Not taking it speaks volumes more than negative responses and lets upper management really know how you feel. Personally, the 20 minutes paid time ain't worth it. I get more time on the clock than I want everyday.

The-UK-Guy

Tea anyone ?
Regardless of who you rate in the Company the answer always seems to be STRONGLY DISAGREE

I agree with you for the most part, however perhaps I`m just a glutton for punishment but on the question " I am proud to work for UPS " For some reason I always STRONGLY agree. Ive been put through a lot of crap by ups but at the end of the day I would be lying to say that I wasn`t proud to work for brown. Its the comraderie between fellow drivers and even some .... I repeat some...... managers.
A few bad apples dont spoil the whole bunch or basket or whatever some clever person said some time ago you all get the picture ... lol:blush: