ZQXC

Drive to work
Find out the number
Drive home
Call the number

Get mommy to turn your pillow over to the cool side

T

Turdferguson

Wow what a bunch of jerks so Ive been at UPS for two years and came on here in search of a call in number cause my phone broke and thought i might find a number online but holy hannah what a bunch of jerks
Who says "holy hannah" any more? Before you start work do you pump yourself up by screaming " 45, 40 ,or fight!"

Sent using BrownCafe App

S

selfcancelsignal

Wow what a bunch of jerks so Ive been at UPS for two years and came on here in search of a call in number cause my phone broke and thought i might find a number online but holy hannah what a bunch of jerks
I spose you can try... YOUR CENTER! Jerks? Maybe a couple, but for the most part this blog is 20% info. & 80% comedy, give or take. Deal wid it!

Sent while chasing down unnecessary Dish Network call tags.

Nostromo

It would show some character if you went to work sick, coughin all over the place. But to answer your question didn't they give you a number to call when they gave you that safety sheet with all those cool acronyms?

Sent using Morse code

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
It would show some character if you went to work sick, coughin all over the place. But to answer your question didn't they give you a number to call when they gave you that safety sheet with all those cool acronyms?

Sent using Morse code
Is that what it's called....character? I just call it saving my sick days for when I want a day off....not because I'm sick....lol

Nostromo

Well you earned it. As for us probies who haven't earned sick days we just have to cowboy the friend up.

Sent using Morse code

barnyard

KTM rider
FFS. How can someone be an employee for 2 years and not know who to call when they are sick.

Hard to believe someone with that depth of knowledge would even know how to do an internet search.