Who do I call for calling in sick?

Matty_lawn

Poopin' on the clock
You can't get sick here. Ups employees don't get sick. You better put on your big boy pants and boots and get your millennial ass to work. Why don't you go work at Mcdonald's because they are always hiring.

Am I doing it right guys?

Hi, thank you for the comments.
I believe there's a bit of miss understanding.
As previously explained upon my first request, I stated I was a previous employee who never received their last check. This was the only blog I could manage to find to inquire of a number to call in regards to my situation.

Thanks

Turdferguson

Just a turd
fat-guy-belly-bump.gif

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Hi, thank you for the comments.
I believe there's a bit of miss understanding.
As previously explained upon my first request, I stated I was a previous employee who never received their last check. This was the only blog I could manage to find to inquire of a number to call in regards to my situation.

Thanks

There had not been a misunderstanding here. No one can help you with your local UPS number here. We don't know where here is, and if we did no one is posting the working number for their center on here. And it's not a blog. It's a message forum
Good day

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
There had not been a misunderstanding here. No one can help you with your local UPS number here. We don't know where here is, and if we did no one is posting the working number for their center on here. And it's not a blog. It's a message forum
Good day

And once again, @Turdferguson, I applaud you for being concise and helpful.

D*