Who do I call for calling in sick?

Grey

The best thing about working in the hub was calling into an answering machine. As a driver you actually have to interact with a human.

Whats 9.5?

Been here for almost a year and a half and I have to call in because of the weather (not taking the risk of driving my RWD car 35 miles in the ice and falling snow when I just recently had an ice-related accident), but I don't know how to call in. Never had the need to. No one ever told me who to call or what number. Probably because they figure the fewer people who know, the better.

Found this website and thread as the first result of a google search.

I'm gonna call HR I guess, since I don't know my sup's number. It's pretty much impossible for me to make it to work today so whatever, I gotta call someone and if it's not the right person, they can deal with it.
867-5309

someguy93

Wow, so I don't even know how to find HR's number. Dug through all those pages and packets they gave me way back at recruitment and can't find a number. Googling doesn't really end up with it either.

someguy93

Okay so I FINALLY found the automated number for calling in. It was one of a handful of unspecified numbers I wrote down on this piece of paper I miraculously found, and I just tried it out of desperation.

Dntramp

I need a day off but they didnt give me any number to call im a drivers helper the driver doesnt have a number for me to call and the number they gave me in training is for some1 who dont care just says contact the centre management team

upschuck

I need a day off but they didnt give me any number to call im a drivers helper the driver doesnt have a number for me to call and the number they gave me in training is for some1 who dont care just says contact the centre management team
Here, the center calls the helper, not vice versa. It is not til a little later that the driver sets a time and place for everyday meets. You got a set meet time?

haller

Ok princess take your day off. But hope you realize once you don't show up, you're done.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
You've worked here 5 minutes...why do you need a day off?

Hello

I am looking for Oakland pre-load supervisor number, call in number, or any pre-load number to reach a human being to call in regards to not receiving my last check upon resignation.

I have also moved 4 hours away, and do not have the documents with me from when first hired with the phone numbers ect, and old supervisor numbers are not working/invalid.

If anyone has a working number I can use I would greatly appreciate it. It has taken me a while to get in contact with anyone upon resignation, so any help is appreciated in advance.

Thank you

haller

Hello

I am looking for Oakland pre-load supervisor number, call in number, or any pre-load number to reach a human being to call in regards to not receiving my last check upon resignation.

I have also moved 4 hours away, and do not have the documents with me from when first hired with the phone numbers ect, and old supervisor numbers are not working/invalid.

If anyone has a working number I can use I would greatly appreciate it. It has taken me a while to get in contact with anyone upon resignation, so any help is appreciated in advance.

Thank you

This isn't UPS man!

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Who do I call? The human resources department? I've never had to call in sick before.
lO6z1r.gif