Who does the add/cuts?

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
They ask me plenty of times to start early. The point I'm trying to get across is, safety time should be used for safety.

That's all you hear. Safety, safety, safety.
I have been told that UPS has been successful in diverting many OSHA fines by using the would be fine money to promote safety.

If the Company is indeed satisfying these diverted fines, by officiously coding these so-called safety committee members, who are doing obvious production driven tasks, the Company may very well be defrauding the government.

I have been told that UPS has been successful in diverting many OSHA fines by using the would be fine money to promote safety.

If the Company is indeed satisfying these diverted fines, by officiously coding these so-called safety committee members, who are doing obvious production driven tasks, the Company may very well be defrauding the government.
Just like when they got fined 25 million for coding next day air exceptions to the government???

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
add/cuts are not extra work...its part of the pre-loaders job....kind of like snaking the load...not "extra" work.

I agree, the trouble comes when your comrades decide to send the $12 an hour preloader home whilst the sort is still in operation...

So, what now chief

Dragon

Package Center Manager
It is not the job of the driver safety committee and if the pre-loader is sent home..let the driver do it, too easy.