Who is the Maximum driver

sano

Oh no!
Did you guys see the upcoming ad?
I cant link to it course it is on upsers, but this looks awful.
Think Will Ferrel bud light commercial meats UPS.

This could be embarrassing.

ol'browneye

I just checked it out. Looks like they could be funny!

Just something else for our customers to want to talk to us about and slow us down...and it's corporates fault! LOL

pretzel_man

Oh no!
Did you guys see the upcoming ad?
I cant link to it course it is on upsers, but this looks awful.
Think Will Ferrel bud light commercial meats UPS.

This could be embarrassing.

So far, it looks pretty bad to me.

There is a guy on a phone and then the race car comes crashing through his office. I'm pretty sure that's Scott Davis.

Maybe some drivers would enjoy that fantasy.

P-Man

drewed

Shankman
i think you can link the page, since youre not releasing the info because you need a password/ and be employed at UPS to get in....is this correct corporate monitor?

M

Meliorate

i think you can link the page, since youre not releasing the info because you need a password/ and be employed at UPS to get in....is this correct corporate monitor?

I'm the Corporate monitor on evening shift.
I've cleared this through ***** and posting a link is okay.
Carry on.
Welcome center manager 1907...cool avatar,please read the TOS and refrain from using real names.

Last edited by a moderator:

rod

Retired 22 years
From what I can see it ranks right down there with What can Brown do for you and the long haired whiteboard guy. UPS really needs to get a different ad agency.:whiteflag:

gata

There is a Maximum Center campaign that is also associated with the ad. This week it is the Longview, TX center and their center number is on the back of car. There is a package car logo with the center number 7560 on it. Check it out over at http://twitpic.com/2tbji. The story behind Max Center is on UPSers