Who Is Voting Yes or No?

Yes or No?

• Yes

Votes: 96 53.9%
  • No

Votes: 82 46.1%

• Total voters

Appvol

Have a 401k match and health insurance. Id rather have a 401k match than a pension honestly. Plus health benefits are useless, anyone with any physical problems arent going to be able to do this job.
Well that’s about a stupid comment. Both of my kids had medical stuff when they were little. Son had a little heart issue spent some time in the Hospital. Daughter had a Kidney issue at 6 months old had surgery. Thanks to the insurance I didn’t pay much anything.

Well that’s about a stupid comment. Both of my kids had medical stuff when they were little. Son had a little heart issue spent some time in the Hospital. Daughter had a Kidney issue at 6 months old had surgery. Thanks to the insurance I didn’t pay much anything.
I won't spend in my life what their max out-of-pocket is annually. Probably not even as much as their annual deductible.

rod

Retired 22 years
With the yes votes winning all this thread is doing is giving the Company reason to adjust the wordage more in their favor because they will know all you pusillanimous will vote YES.

PT 4 Life

Most-Hated Member
With the yes votes winning all this thread is doing is giving the Company reason to adjust the wordage more in their favor because they will know all you pusillanimous will vote YES.

what is it that you exactly have a problem with?

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
The biggest pusillanimous is trolling in the Tentative Agreement thread. His blood, sweat and tears are probably what most of us would refer to as a half day.

rod

Retired 22 years
The biggest pusillanimous is trolling in the Tentative Agreement thread. His blood, sweat and tears are probably what most of us would refer to as a half day.
Says the driver cursing around in an automatic, low step up truck with a backup camera and soon to have air-conditioning. :-)

PT 4 Life

Most-Hated Member
This is another big thing. Everyone needs to settle down a bit and read the TA for themselves. I’ve had guys go up to me saying they’re voting yes based on what they heard. That’s how we got bamboozled the last time with the 22.4s, lol.

It look decent to me. I feel like I’m reading something else. What are your concerns?

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Probably only a 4.75 increase over the life of the contract when you factor in inflation.
Since when is inflation the company you work for or union you pay dues problem? What obligation do they have to remedy the effects of inflation? Sounds more like something politicians are paid to handle?

nWo

img_1_1690400668250.jpg