Who remembers

Integrity

Binge Poster
How’s retirement?
It is really great. Was able to quickly wrap up a project in our mud room.

Projects alway took extended time while working. I do almost all my own renovations and repairs to my home. Always have.

My first BC discussion thread is a little concerning to me. I binge posted a bit more than I usually do. I have always been a binge poster but with having all this extra time I need to be careful.

I’m already in Alcoholics Anonymous, I don’t want to end up in Brown Cafe Anonymous. I wonder is there such a thing?

Thanks so much for asking!

Enjoy your day.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
Soft employees make a soft company. Everyone is so soft now.

Not just the Company’s issue..everyone is a victim now…No Loyalty given…None in return..

Today’s entry level employee wouldn’t of lasted one day 10 years ago, they in fact would of left on the first day of orientation.

Doing time

It all changed when the stock went public. There was enormous pride in the company before that. It was a gradual decline at first and then accelerated very quickly the last five years. At our building they will just not deliver air sometimes when it’s late except for critical medical. I’m not sure why the customers are still willing to pay for it. Ups used covid for two years to basically tell customers they have no recourse. My building decided not to deliver some Macy’s savers on Christmas Eve. I had to go grab them out of a trailer on my own to makes sure they got delivered. I remember when getting every package delivered on Christmas Eve was a big deal. Yet at the PCMs they we say something like “all we sell is service”. Stfu

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I have one on my route that used to be packed.
Living slow as hell lately. I asked them why?
too much competition and too much price undercutting
What's not to like? I doubt it will ever be legal here.
44071300-AEE3-4BDD-9283-C0953640901D_1_201_a.jpeg

Fido

Don’t worry he’s friendly
If you have a medical card it's legal here

It's all a big scam

They text crap out of alcohol and tobacco now the government is missing out taxing on marijuana.

Maybe that would help pay some down on the national debt
Would make people still smuggle it in just for the cheaper tax free price of paying cash

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
If you have a medical card it's legal here

It's all a big scam

They text crap out of alcohol and tobacco now the government is missing out taxing on marijuana.

Maybe that would help pay some down on the national debt
They tax the hell out of it California 22% it’s 16% in AZ. It’s recreational that gets the heavy tax.