Who Took the Day Off Today?

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I didn't want to run four or five combined routes today, so I'm sitting this day out. Might as well give the newbies and seasonals the chance to make some extra money. My present situation is finishing another cup of coffee while sitting in my recliner enjoying my new LPs on the turntable.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
My present situation is finishing another cup of coffee while sitting in my recliner enjoying my new LPs on the turntable.

I'm not working. Just finished off a slab of key lime pie and a big ole liter of cola. Can't leave us hanging, whatcha listening to?

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
My sons gave me CCR's "Chronicles" and the new Bob Dylan album "More Blood, More Tracks". My favorite Dylan album was "Blood On The Tracks" and this one is a live acoustic version he recorded the year before when he was still figuring out the lyrics. Both are great double-albums if you are into that kind of music. Somebody drove up and gave me a cooler of fresh venison yesterday, I have a roast in the crockpot and its so tender its falling apart right now.

Last edited:

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
No work today. Spending time with my kids. So far, around thirty Mario Kart races, two WWE championships, a Barbie camping trip, some Hot Wheels launches in the kitchen, and ten games of laser tag down. Probably be easier at work, but I wouldn’t trade this stuff for anything.