Who Took the Day Off Today?

baklava

I don’t work at UPS anymore.
Me. Showed up and route was cut. Could have demanded my 8, but I didn’t feel like doing a blind route today so I went home. Time for a beer.

barnyard

KTM rider
I did. Boss said that 2 would need to be called in before I would get called. I slept in. Watching The Incredibles 2, hanging with my daughter and son in law.

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
Route got cut today and probably for the rest of the week so I'm sitting home, enjoying being in a semi-vegetative state. Will probably be a helper for the rest of the week, which is fine with me.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
No work today. Spending time with my kids. So far, around thirty Mario Kart races, two WWE championships, a Barbie camping trip, some Hot Wheels launches in the kitchen, and ten games of laser tag down. Probably be easier at work, but I wouldn’t trade this stuff for anything.
You on your period this week or what?

Re-Raise

Me. Showed up and route was cut. Could have demanded my 8, but I didn’t feel like doing a blind route today so I went home. Time for a beer.
How do you guys not have to work when your routes are cut? They claim I have the “right to work” because of seniority, but not the “right not to work”. I am the highest seniority driver in our center and they cut my route and lay the low seniority people off, while I have to run a combo route a couple of days a week.

Today they threw that right out the window and made the low guys work if no one volunteered.