Votes: 77 70.0%
  • I will not strike at all

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • I do not work for UPS so I cannot vote

Votes: 5 4.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pullman Brown

From the perspective of a RPCD, the fact that the company did not even try to use 22.4’s the way they agreed has left a bad taste in my mouth! The six punch issue has to be fixed! No idea how they are going to do it.

Misthios

I love my job. Don't you?
Lots of promises have been made, the company does owe us a good contract. I am ready to do what’s necessary. Hopefully the company is as well.
I feel like O’Brien is taking us on strike regardless of the offer. With all the posturing and talk he has done it would be a let down if he didn’t. I truly believe unless we get a godfather style offer that we can’t refuse it’s strike time.

DOK

Asked some coworkers about this, it’s mixed. The majority sentiment is they hope it’s not a strike for air conditioning 🤣

No1 Special

Long time listener, first time caller.
[QUOTE="DOK, post: 5608464, member: 46882"
Asked some coworkers about this, it’s mixed. The majority sentiment is they hope it’s not a strike for air conditioning 🤣
[/QUOTE]
The majority here will not strike for air conditioning, but will strike over turkey's. TBH I only asked the coworkers that remember getting turkey's.

Sacrificial Lamb

Package Shepherd
IMG_1843.jpeg

Some days it’s strike for the hell of it others it’s for a good cause. After yesterday it was definitely the former. Tired of their :censored2:, but mostly tired of their arrogance.

DOK

Air conditioning for delivery drivers while unloaders bake for hours in trailers sitting in the sun all day.
That’s a good point, we were referring to package cars. Ventilation and AC in buildings and trailers is a different story. Part timers outnumber full timers, they have the power to get this done.