• I am only willing to strike for a good cause

Votes: 77 70.0%
  • I will not strike at all

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • I do not work for UPS so I cannot vote

Votes: 5 4.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oh yeah, @UnionStrong was asking about the vibe in AZ as a RTW state. The members are strong and willing to stand tall...in June...

But, in '97 they did really well. Very few package drivers and zero feeders crossed.

I hope we don't, but we may find out in 50ish days.
Screenshot_20230610-082335-922.png

No matter what you think of Biden......he bailed out the Central States Pension Fund. The GOP would not have done the same imho. President Biden announces $36 billion relief for Central States Pension Fund
He build out many funds
The only problem is you cannot give welfare to everyone.

This money we'll never get paid back just like many other things but the national benefit keeps rolling in trillions.

Nobody even uses the word millions

That's like we said I lost a nickel

InsideUPS

I've gotten lots of crazy answer for my coworkers so I just want to take this informal poll

I'm just asking for current act of UPS members to vote only
I also did not ask to have members names displayed

I am only willing to strike for a good cause Votes: 52. 74.3%​

I happened to be around for the 97 strike. Amazing how many people start to question the value of a strike after two weeks of sitting outside a UPS building with no paycheck. I don't know many altruistic full time drivers (RPCD) willing to risk their job for the sake of part-time issues especially when current part-timers get full time health benefits, an excellent pension, and up to 7 weeks of paid vacation. I will support any strike as long as the demands are reasonable and we the workers as a collective get to decide what is fair and equal for us.

I am only willing to strike for a good cause Votes: 52. 74.3%​

I happened to be around for the 97 strike. Amazing how many people start to question the value of a strike after two weeks of sitting outside a UPS building with no paycheck. I don't know many altruistic full time drivers (RPCD) willing to risk their job for the sake of part-time issues especially when current part-timers get full time health benefits, an excellent pension, and up to 7 weeks of paid vacation. I will support any strike as long as the demands are reasonable and we the workers as a collective get to decide what is fair and equal for us.
This is why I posted this thread.
I just want to see what the people were thinking
But the negotiations are going very slow hopefully this will speed it up a little bit