Votes: 1 0.9%
  • I do not work for UPS so I cannot vote

Votes: 5 4.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Memester

I’m lower in seniority among FTers so i’d prefer not to strike

That said, i plan to vote yea to authorize when they take the vote this week

Yesterday our local handed out flyers for our ONE DAY strike authorization vote to be held the next day; today!
and the voting closed at 6pm when 95% of guys are still out on the road..
No emails, no texts, they know damn well how many guys are off and cut on Mondays! wtf! the only teeth a union has is the threat of a strike so this is how the union makes sure it has the highest participation?!?! This truly stinks of them rolling over on us!
I pray other locals are actually trying to fight for us versus this crap!

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
Yesterday our local handed out flyers for our ONE DAY strike authorization vote to be held the next day; today!
and the voting closed at 6pm when 95% of guys are still out on the road..
No emails, no texts, they know damn well how many guys are off and cut on Mondays! wtf! the only teeth a union has is the threat of a strike so this is how the union makes sure it has the highest participation?!?! This truly stinks of them rolling over on us!
I pray other locals are actually trying to fight for us versus this crap!

There probably will be some form of accountability for these locals that are incompetent or just plain lazy.

The International will be looking at the voter participation ratios in our locals and will judge accordingly.

There probably will be some form of accountability for these locals that are incompetent or just plain lazy.

The International will be looking at the voter participation ratios in our locals and will judge accordingly.
We had a pretty good turnout here .
Especially for how short the notice was and how many people are on vacation right now

Screenshot_20230620-095819-556.png