Votes: 77 70.0%
  • I will not strike at all

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • I do not work for UPS so I cannot vote

Votes: 5 4.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jim Rockford

If it comes to it, would the gubment let us strike. They didn't let the railroad strike.
No. Thats what i keep telling everyone. It woudnt be a matter of “let” Seems to be a heaping helping of naivety about how intertwined the teamsters are with Democrats. We’ll be lucky to not have to wear pronoun pins upon ratification.

Thebrownblob

No. Thats what i keep telling everyone. It woudnt be a matter of “let” Seems to be a heaping helping of naivety about how intertwined the teamsters are with Democrats. We’ll be lucky to not have to wear pronoun pins upon ratification.
The president has direct control of whether or not the railroad can strike because they are in the RLA. We are covered under the NLRB, they do not have direct control to stop a strike. I’m not saying they can’t influence both sides to get back to the table. Bill Clinton a democrat was president in 1997. He did not force us back to work. He did, however strongly advise both sides get back to the table.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
The president has direct control of whether or not the railroad can strike because they are in the RLA. We are covered under the NLRB, they do not have direct control to stop a strike. I’m not saying they can’t influence both sides to get back to the table. Bill Clinton a democrat was president in 1997. He did not force us back to work. He did, however strongly advise both sides get back to the table.
Taft-Hartley gives the president the power to end the strike if it’s deemed too destructive economically. Who knows what that meat puppet will do, he will only follow directions. The left might want destruction too.

Taft-Hartley gives the president the power to end the strike if it’s deemed too destructive economically. Who knows what that meat puppet will do, he will only follow directions. The left might want destruction too.
Who knows what he'll do? Hell man, we all know...he's gonna do whatever the :censored2: he's told to do.

Well, he's gonna fall down, and then do what he's told.

Considering that Biden was Vice President during the "97" strike that would be an understatement...
f7b80f2d5e3b4cba70571ed80a19e311.gif