who ya got in the election

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
W

Your saying all these things as if your happy. Happy about the fact that you can literally be stupid as :censored2: but read well and be elected with never even holding a job. OBAMA. As if your happy that hillary clinton easily one of the most evil twisted people on earth, is going to win. Not sure where you've been but you can be president by simply being popular in the politically correct crowd. Being the pockets of the 6 people who control the media.Parents have raised mindless :censored2:ing brats who could not describe what self worth is if their lives depended on it. But they in large now are who swing elected officials. Sorry but what the :censored2: are you happy and proud about?

The only thing "mindless" was the construction of these 6 sentences.

TOS.

Sportello

I have never seen a Repulican who has improved the country since Ei
Voting for a third party expresses dissatisfaction with the current 2 parties.
Not voting expresses you don't care.
I would encourage all voters below the Mason Dixon line who would normally vote for a Republican to vote third party.

I would encourage every voter who wants a good future for their family to vote for the candidate that has a real plan, not an empty promise based on fear.

sox

During the 1997 strike ups tried to have Bill Clinton invoke the Taft-Hartley act which would have forced us off the picket lines and back to work. He wouldn't we didn't and we kept what they wanted to take away. With a new contract coming up it should be a no brainer for any UPS teamster. I don't like any of the 2 major candidates but as a retiree with a nice retirement I'm going with the lesser of two evils and hope if a strike should be on the horizon we have a democrat making the call on Taft-hartley

newfie

During the 1997 strike ups tried to have Bill Clinton invoke the Taft-Hartley act which would have forced us off the picket lines and back to work. He wouldn't we didn't and we kept what they wanted to take away. With a new contract coming up it should be a no brainer for any UPS teamster. I don't like any of the 2 major candidates but as a retiree with a nice retirement I'm going with the lesser of two evils and hope if a strike should be on the horizon we have a democrat making the call on Taft-hartley

with all the possible outcomes of this decision is the taft-hartley interpretation of an unlikely ups strike going to be the one thing you worry about?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
with all the possible outcomes of this decision is the taft-hartley interpretation of an unlikely ups strike going to be the one thing you worry about?
Perhaps you're right, but at least the president actually has a say in that matter. Unlike the idiots who vote based on the 2nd amendment or abortion or the economy, things which the president essentially has ZERO power over whatsoever.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I predict Hilary will take an early lead but after the republicans get off work they will get Trump back in it.

You are also delusional.

PENN, NEW HAMP, NC will determine how the election plays out. If ANY of those goes HILLARY, turn out the lights and join the minority of voting Americans.

TOS.

rod

Retired 22 years
You are also delusional.

PENN, NEW HAMP, NC will determine how the election plays out. If ANY of those goes HILLARY, turn out the lights and join the minority of voting Americans.

TOS.

You take it all too seriously--I suggest you keep repeating to yourself---"I don't elect the President-the electoral college does. My vote (for President) don't mean :censored2:".

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
You take it all too seriously--I suggest you keep repeating to yourself---"I don't elect the President-the electoral college does. My vote (for President) don't mean :censored2:".

in the immortal words of Donald Drumpf...

"WRONG"

I am in california, and my strong progressive vote maintains the state in the blue column for decades to come...

As the whites who "think" they have it all figured out continue to move to majority white midwestern areas, all they are managing to do is to keep control in the progressive movement.

If you dont want your vote to count, move to Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, Kansas, Oklahoma, Utah, North/South Dakota...

There, you will not only waste your time, but you will surely get out of the way of progress in the USA.

TOS.

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
I have never seen a Repulican who has improved the country since Ei

I would encourage all voters below the Mason Dixon line who would normally vote for a Republican to vote third party.

I would encourage every voter who wants a good future for their family to vote for the candidate that has a real plan, not an empty promise based on fear.

You sound scared

wkmac

I've heard it stated this election when all said and done will cost upwards of $5 billion. If true and thinking on this I'm left to ask, is there a cheaper way to find the 2 worse people in society?

rod

Retired 22 years
in the immortal words of Donald Drumpf...

"WRONG"

I am in california, and my strong progressive vote maintains the state in the blue column for decades to come...

As the whites who "think" they have it all figured out continue to move to majority white midwestern areas, all they are managing to do is to keep control in the progressive movement.

If you dont want your vote to count, move to Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, Kansas, Oklahoma, Utah, North/South Dakota...

There, you will not only waste your time, but you will surely get out of the way of progress in the USA.

TOS.

You might be blue politically but your in the red financially----as red as red can get.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
u can vote clinton which pretty much says were keeping the status quo and Washington can do what they want. a vote for trump at least sends a message that people r fed up and things need to change. I for one am tired of the bushes, clintons, and obamas. we shouldn't have Queens and Kings here, we had a revolution over that.