who ya got in the election

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Dude, you have only a few hours of hope left and then you are material for every joke I can possibly post without the moderators preventing them from appearing..

Dont hold your breath for a Trump victory.

TOS.
Whodathunk?

Now you know how I felt when Obama was re-elected in 2012.
I lost all hope in the American electorate and this election did not change that feeling.

Johney

Dude, you have only a few hours of hope left and then you are material for every joke I can possibly post without the moderators preventing them from appearing..

TOS.
Hungry TOS?
crow.jpg

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member

TOS.
:::gentle hug::: We will all be okay. This is a learning moment, a life lesson. Take a deep breath.

newfie

Once again, the power of suggestion vs Facts shows its ugly face.

But lets play your game.. When BUSH left office, we were in a deep recession, an almost depression with every indicator being descimated from wall street to main street.

Unemployment went from 4% when Bush took office, to 10.3% in his last fiscal year.

And yet, today, despite the HUGE turnaround this country has gone through, you want to claim OBAMA blew up the USA economy...

Give us a break.

TOS.

I miss our Russian bot