Who's the idiot at UPS who came up with the stretching techniques?

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
I wont dispute the fact that stretching can be beneficial when done thoroughly and properly. However...anyone with even the slightest understanding of physical fitness knows that a thorough and proper regimen of stretching exercises is not going to happen within the time frame of a PCM. What we do at the PCM is nothing more than the Safety Committee trying to justify its own worthless existence.

DOK

I was told not to bend and lean over to stretch my back this am. My PT sup gave me some sheet with a stretch of a dude with his hands on his hips leaning backwards (against the spines natural curve) as the proper stretching technique.

All I could do was laugh and mumble "dumbest gosh darn thing yet at UPS"

Heard later our proper stretching changed a while back? We used to be allowed to bend at the waist to stretch our backs but some :censored2: now says it's no longer "proper" stretching.

I'd like to really meet the decision maker.....

There are 7 approved company stretches, vary from any of these while on the clock and risk a warning letter.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Richard Simmons:

Richard-Simmons-Has-Been-Missing-for-a-Year-Something-Is-Seriously-Wrong-464882-4.jpg