Why are they doing this

Future

Victory Ride
My bf was working full time at another job after he left ups in the winter working seasonal. By the time it was summer he had 3 different people call him to come back. He finally agreed and put his 2 weeks in at his full time job and left. When he went to ups to start they told him he's not starting until next week. He came back and shadowed someone for one day and after that they had him drive there everyday just to send him home saying they don't need him. He asked them why there doing this when they called him to come back and he left his full time job and they said he's just a filler. But that's not what they said on the phone he wouldn't have left. We live paycheck to paycheck already with his other job which is why we thought this was a better opportunity and now we couldn't pay our rent and I have a child to take of. He had to leave and get a job because he couldn't do this for another month we were gonna lose everything. On top of that after leaving they won't give him his paycheck for that one day he did work. They keep saying this guy from HR has it and he can't get a hold of him or they say he's not there. How can someone hold a paycheck from someone like this?
Cheer up ...for now here is Taylor Swift dancing w a kitty
IMG_4948.GIF

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
HR is probably the most disorganized part of UPS

not only should they have told you upfront what to expect, but chasing a check around is ridiculous

tell him to call his former supervisor that'll probably work out better finding the check
Disorganized?

You're implying they don't know exactly what they are doing?

Daf

My bf was working full time at another job after he left ups in the winter working seasonal. By the time it was summer he had 3 different people call him to come back. He finally agreed and put his 2 weeks in at his full time job and left. When he went to ups to start they told him he's not starting until next week. He came back and shadowed someone for one day and after that they had him drive there everyday just to send him home saying they don't need him. He asked them why there doing this when they called him to come back and he left his full time job and they said he's just a filler. But that's not what they said on the phone he wouldn't have left. We live paycheck to paycheck already with his other job which is why we thought this was a better opportunity and now we couldn't pay our rent and I have a child to take of. He had to leave and get a job because he couldn't do this for another month we were gonna lose everything. On top of that after leaving they won't give him his paycheck for that one day he did work. They keep saying this guy from HR has it and he can't get a hold of him or they say he's not there. How can someone hold a paycheck from someone like this?
Contact your state department of labor. It would maybe teach ups a lesson.

Yea he calls and if he actually gets a hold of someone they say they can't find and *** from HR has it. He's all set to turn in his clothes for it it's been 2 months since they have been blowing him off. Is there another number to call like a corporate HR number?

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Yea he calls and if he actually gets a hold of someone they say they can't find and *** from HR has it. He's all set to turn in his clothes for it it's been 2 months since they have been blowing him off. Is there another number to call like a corporate HR number?
@Future gots one tooth and had to fight hr about his dental. he finally got hr to take care of it. People were calling him toothless

john chesney

Ups could care less about you,your husband or family. Sad but true.

ski or die

Ski or Die
Contact your state department of labor. It would maybe teach ups a lesson.
Nice to see someone post with some compassion. This young family just starting out is living paycheck to paycheck and UPS did not do them right. Just one day pay at least will provide some food for their child. Hopefully this will be resolved quickly.

Over 70

Could of did a little homework before you quit your full time job. 5 minutes on Google would of brought you here.

Maybe I'm a :censored2:. I applied anyways haha

Your boyfriend or whatever doesn't sound very busy, why isn't he on here?

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Do you work?

If possible it's best to keep your bills low enough that one person being without a paycheck for awhile doesn't hurt too bad.