Why are they doing this

Yea I work 2 jobs and work 13 days straight with one day off. I'm a vet tech I just don't make a lot of money and we can't survive on one income, he's working again now but now we are so far behind

E

el blanco

Yea I work 2 jobs and work 13 days straight with one day off. I'm a vet tech I just don't make a lot of money and we can't survive on one income, he's working again now but now we are so far behind

if you are new, ups will string you along to their best advantage

they don't give a dam about people, or hardships, or anything else

learn from this, and don't look back

He still hasn't gotten his paycheck how can someone get away with this?? It's this one guy from HR playing around with him. This happened when he first started last year they didn't pay him for a day and it took a month to get that check for the one day. It's been 3 months almost now.

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
He still hasn't gotten his paycheck how can someone get away with this?? It's this one guy from HR playing around with him. This happened when he first started last year they didn't pay him for a day and it took a month to get that check for the one day. It's been 3 months almost now.
Do you have any lawyer friends that could call and scare the crap out of the HR turd?

sandwich

The resident gearhead
My wifes friend became a vet tech. She put herself through school for a long time. Racked up MASSIVE amounts of debt from school loans, and also doesn't make enough to survive. Hopefully staying a vet tech isn't the end game.

Yea it's enough if there's a second income but seriously I'm so pissed right now about his paycheck I want to call out the guy who's doing this so bad I know his name

This guy still hasn't paid him after i posted this and I did it anonymously he called him and said he would mail it and he would get it in 2 days it's been 5. This guy is messing with him. If we weren't so behind bc my bf left his full time job to go work at ups and then they all of sudden said he was a filler and got no hours. He's finally working full time at another job bc when he put his 2 weeks in at his old job they trained someone else in his spot, he couldn't go back. He's finally working full time again but we are still behind and our family needs that check. I'm so angry right now, how can someone who works at HR at a legit business get away with this and get sleep over screwing over someone with a family.