Why do drivers have this elitist attitude?

Karma...

every job is important and contributes to the overall success of the company.....inside people are invisible to the public while drivers both brownie and feeder are the public face of ups......The responsibilities of both are enormous and those visibilities coupled with their interactions with the public add to their mystique as deliverers of positive ....Their is no denying that the brownie drivers have a special well deserved place in the hearts and minds of the public...

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
Like theyre so important? Actually its the feeder drivers im talking about. Huge egos on them. Im pt pickoff and had an idiot feeder driver ask me if he can pull the truck. I told him im not a supervisor. He stormed off and yelled "no accountability here". Wtf?

I talked to a package car driver on the way out and he was telling me feeder drivers dont do jack :censored2:.
Calm down rookie, he’s just making sure your not taking a selfie in there while he’s trying to pull off.

YOU OWE THIS MAN AN APOLOGY

YOU WILL NEVER BE A RPCD!!!!
🧔✊

meritocracy

Like theyre so important? Actually its the feeder drivers im talking about. Huge egos on them. Im pt pickoff and had an idiot feeder driver ask me if he can pull the truck. I told him im not a supervisor. He stormed off and yelled "no accountability here". Wtf?

I talked to a package car driver on the way out and he was telling me feeder drivers dont do jack :censored2:.
have you looked at a feeder driver before? it's the high blood pressure

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Their is no denying that the brownie drivers have a special well deserved place in the hearts and minds of the public...
And management has hated us for this since forever…they sell the relationship between drivers and the customer, but them get all bent out of shape when drivers try to maintain that relationship….

wilberforce15

Because they have nothing else good in their lives.

They spend 13 hours a day in a truck, giving stuff they don't care about to people they don't like.

Or delivering trailers on routes they got out-bid for, on a schedule they hate, and then go back to an empty house at 9am.

Or they get home to a wife who wishes they were still at work, and a kid who has never had his dad at a game. And the kid doesn't really want him there anyway.

Then they snap at preloaders over nothing.

It's the circle of life.