Why do drivers have this elitist attitude?

quad decade guy

Hi,
Do I know you?

Ever talked to me personally? Have we ever met?

Have I ever said I'm SO important?
Like theyre so important? Actually its the feeder drivers im talking about. Huge egos on them. Im pt pickoff and had an idiot feeder driver ask me if he can pull the truck. I told him im not a supervisor. He stormed off and yelled "no accountability here". Wtf?

I talked to a package car driver on the way out and he was telling me feeder drivers dont do jack :censored2:.
And like this guy....not understanding what the feeder guy was trying to say.....

After fighting the hub for the 500th time for an on-time departure....

as you walk out of the building......ripping people's jobs...you know nothing about.

I don't know about huge ego.....but I do have a lot of experience at UPS.....listen up. You might come away a wealthier man.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Hi,
Do I know you?

And like this guy....not understanding what the feeder guy was trying to say.....

as you walk out of the building......ripping people's jobs...you know nothing about.

I don't know about huge ego.....but I do have a lot of experience at UPS.....listen up. You might come away a wealthier man.
Don't take this personal quad polar, but have you ever noticed your comments are always just about the same wording no matter who you're responding to?
Maybe. And good golly Gertie, just maybe, it's you that has a problem?

wilberforce15

Hi,
Do I know you?

Why on earth would you care about an on-time departure?

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
Hi,
Do I know you?

Yea, I just wanted to see what your thoughts were on this OP’s inquiry. Thank you

Thebrownblob

Hi,
Do I know you?

1644380104086.gif