Why do drivers have this elitist attitude?

542thruNthru

Not uncommon to have 3rd meal as a feeder driver… meal about every four hours and snacks to supplement that.
200-17.gif

tenor-1.gif

Package Stick

"Send it."
Like theyre so important? Actually its the feeder drivers im talking about. Huge egos on them. Im pt pickoff and had an idiot feeder driver ask me if he can pull the truck. I told him im not a supervisor. He stormed off and yelled "no accountability here". Wtf?

I talked to a package car driver on the way out and he was telling me feeder drivers dont do jack :censored2:.
I work my ass off day and night.

It's extremely hard to change the radio station, then grab a snack hahaha.

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
Like theyre so important? Actually its the feeder drivers im talking about. Huge egos on them. Im pt pickoff and had an idiot feeder driver ask me if he can pull the truck. I told him im not a supervisor. He stormed off and yelled "no accountability here". Wtf?

I talked to a package car driver on the way out and he was telling me feeder drivers dont do jack :censored2:.
🚨 @quad decade guy 🚨

wilberforce15

Lemme guess you’re part of some crazy ass holy roller church
You live out in the middle of nowhere and you home school the whole tribe

How’d I do
You do realize that my situation would be considered normal, Rockwell-Americana for about 200 years of our country's history.

You're the weird one. I have failed to adapt to the childless, genderless, neutered, spayed, multiple marriage, age.

I'm going to have a lifelong marriage with one woman and a boatload of kids who, themselves, have a boatload of kids and stable marriages.

The world needs more freaks like that.

wilberforce15

Are you guys tired of the screenshots yet?

I can generate them on command, because I do this every day. You can verify it's from today because that's the closing price of the security today, to the decimal.
2022-02-08-PositionStatement.png

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
You do realize that my situation would be considered normal, Rockwell-Americana for about 200 years of our country's history.

You're the weird one. I have failed to adapt to the childless, genderless, neutered, spayed, multiple marriage, age.

I'm going to have a lifelong marriage with one woman and a boatload of kids who, themselves, have a boatload of kids and stable marriages.

The world needs more freaks like that.
And you’re all gonna live in a compound that nobody else can enter

I think we’ve seen this before