Why do good supes never last?

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
That’s what my work area has been dealing with. My original lead wasn’t bad. Now we’re dealing with ego tripping :censored2:s. The other lead despite his faults would never ever shave my or anyone else’s time. Now I have to constantly deal with that with his replacements and even more. That’s all I ask, just pay me what I worked. I can deal with the other contractual violations, but if they shave my or anyone else’s time they’re done and I will do everything I can to make their lives a living :censored2:ing contractual hell for that.
Not a penny less than is owed, not a penny more. I’ve followed that my entire working career and I don’t regret it.

Sacrificial Lamb

Package Shepherd
Not a penny less than is owed, not a penny more. I’ve followed that my entire working career and I don’t regret it.
I’ve actually gotten into it over the penny more too. I don’t want anyone trying to :censored2: me and claim I am stealing time. CYA, CYA, CYA. That’s what separates us from management: we actually are decent, honest folks, and they hate that.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I’ve actually gotten into it over the penny more too. I don’t want anyone trying to :censored2: me and claim I am stealing time. CYA, CYA, CYA. That’s what separates us from management: we actually are decent, honest folks, and they hate that.
I would fight for every penny owed. I figured I earned it.

34yearpackagehumper

Is anyone in management truly happy? I’ll have my days at ups but then I remind myself at least I’m not a supervisor.
A lot of us thought about it in our earlier years .But after I saw what my sups and managers were being put thru . I found it to be a lot safer on that PC . In my town we saw a few drivers get fired but a lot more sups and managers let go or just quit . I saw one of my ex sups in the post office one Saturday morning some years ago He was ranting and raving about how sorry UPS was as a company( by the way he got fired ). I let him finish and then I said (you put the tie on) end of story .He went on and started a rather successful business in our town. Goes to show you that it's not the end of the world leaving UPS .

PT 4 Life

Most-Hated Member
A lot of us thought about it in our earlier years .But after I saw what my sups and managers were being put thru . I found it to be a lot safer on that PC . In my town we saw a few drivers get fired but a lot more sups and managers let go or just quit . I saw one of my ex sups in the post office one Saturday morning some years ago He was ranting and raving about how sorry UPS was as a company( by the way he got fired ). I let him finish and then I said (you put the tie on) end of story .He went on and started a rather successful business in our town. Goes to show you that it's not the end of the world leaving UPS .

I don’t know any inside worker that has been fired but I can give you a list of sups that have lol.

34yearpackagehumper

I don’t know any inside worker that has been fired but I can give you a list of sups that have lol.
I bet you could ! They are shorted-lived Lol . I only saw one retire,man he was a rare breed . We all thought he must of had some friends in high places at UPS. I saw a few sups got run off for a lot less than he got away with.

PT 4 Life

Most-Hated Member
I bet you could ! They are shorted-lived Lol . I only saw one retire,man he was a rare breed . We all thought he must of had some friends in high places at UPS. I saw a few sups got run off for a lot less than he got away with.

I’ve seen a lead who was with the company for a long time thought he was going to retire. They found a way to get rid of him. Stay union folks.