Why do the slugs get help every day.

you aint even know it

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Let me know what your back has to say about that in 30 years.

Let me know what your back has to say about that in 30 years.

There are drivers in my center why don't follow the methods 100% and they are in great shape. Its all about being in good shape and taking care of yourself, you'll be able to get away with a lot of things an overweight person cannot get away with. I've been at UPS for 1.5 yr and people who've been there for 2-6 months are starting to have back problems, and I work harder than them and don't follow the methods as much as them.

sortaisle

Livin the cardboard dream
I did not buy any shoes during the seventies because of that.....
Jesus Christ...besides the people, was there anything worthwhile from the 70's? I see far more to regret in the 70's than to be proud about...and I was born in 75!

UPSGUY72

Slugs would be the ones that every time you go to help them the back of there car looks like a bomb went off in it. There pick up pieces are mixed in with there delivery stops. You have to take it upon yourself to find the stops your taking because it becomes to painful to watch them looking for packages.

Then when you tell them a little organization does wonders they smile and giggle at you like a teenager.

rod

Retired 22 years
Jesus Christ...besides the people, was there anything worthwhile from the 70's? I see far more to regret in the 70's than to be proud about...and I was born in 75!

I doubt if you talked to a hundred people who were in their teens or early 20's back then about if they would like to live through the 70's again you would find hardly any of them who wouldn't jump at the chance. It was an exciting time to live. I would do it again in a heart beat.

sortaisle

Livin the cardboard dream
For the sake of the 70's or for the sake of being young again? Vietnam, the gas crunch, Jimmy Carter, Richard Nixon, Disco, bellbottoms, afros, roller rinks...wait...those are pretty cool...fashion, US automakers and Harley Davidson making :censored2:ty everything other than trucks...I suppose because I was five, there wasn't much in it for me. I thought the 80's sucked for everything but movies. Oh...Bruce Lee, Charles Bronson, and Clint Eastwood had cool 70's...

rod

Retired 22 years
For the sake of the 70's or for the sake of being young again? Vietnam, the gas crunch, Jimmy Carter, Richard Nixon, Disco, bellbottoms, afros, roller rinks...wait...those are pretty cool...fashion, US automakers and Harley Davidson making :censored2:ty everything other than trucks...I suppose because I was five, there wasn't much in it for me. I thought the 80's sucked for everything but movies. Oh...Bruce Lee, Charles Bronson, and Clint Eastwood had cool 70's...

The late 60's were even a better time to be a teenager. Free love and rock and roll!!!

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
Jesus Christ...besides the people, was there anything worthwhile from the 70's?
First things that come to mind: The ability to be unreachable (no cell phones), free love, no seatbelts, no condoms and still some drugs left over from the 60s?

However there were other things...
Jarts (lawn darts) impaling lawn toys of death
Bell bottoms
pubic hair on women
smoking even if you were a non-smoker when you were trying to eat in the restaurant
playgrounds full of hot metal. Oh look a slide...and a trip to the burn ward.

watdaflock?

Why do the slugs get help every night? Because those folks no if they dog it , they will be rescued at the end of the day.
Because of-

Teamsters-Logo.jpg