Why do we load everyone down when the weather is

BEE51

Please tell me why we load drivers down with over 10 hours worth of work, on a perfect day, when the weather is bad? We used to expand the routes and give the drivers the extra time we need to make service and clean the send agains up! Now we load every driver up with impossible loads and expect us to some how get all this work done! Instead we just keep bringing more and more back! People want to know how’s come I have had there package for over four days? I have to tell because I run out of time, it takes me longer to deliver the stops that I have before you! Who is running things now? It’s obvious that they don’t care about safety or service or have any idea of what really is going on!

Please tell me why we load drivers down with over 10 hours worth of work, on a perfect day, when the weather is bad? We used to expand the routes and give the drivers the extra time we need to make service and clean the send agains up! Now we load every driver up with impossible loads and expect us to some how get all this work done! Instead we just keep bringing more and more back! People want to know how’s come I have had there package for over four days? I have to tell because I run out of time, it takes me longer to deliver the stops that I have before you! Who is running things now? It’s obvious that they don’t care about safety or service or have any idea of what really is going on!
Because they want you to use emergency conditions and pay less people to drive.

PT Car Washer

Too many call ins. Staffing issues is what they tell me.

Ghost in the Darkness

Because ups doesn't care about you or your safety. The goal is to grind you down and wear you out. Your body breaks down, its your fault. You get in an accident, its your fault. You get stuck, your fault. You walk off stops off like they want, its your fault it takes longer. UPS is the enemy.

BUCN85

Running a country route where roads are not taken care of I have gone out with 120 and 125 stops. 9 pup with about 150 miles. Brought back about 9 stops yesterday and 15 tonight plus whatever I EC before they had me come in. I don't really understand why we have to be in by 9. I gave an 11:00 eta. Let me finish so I don't come in tomorow with 135 stops.

bumped

Running a country route where roads are not taken care of I have gone out with 120 and 125 stops. 9 pup with about 150 miles. Brought back about 9 stops yesterday and 15 tonight plus whatever I EC before they had me come in. I don't really understand why we have to be in by 9. I gave an 11:00 eta. Let me finish so I don't come in tomorow with 135 stops.

I've stopped this line of thinking. You can finish today and they'll still give you 135 stops tomorrow.

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
Because they want us to have the weight in the truck. So we don't get stuck. I will work till they call me in. If I have communication at some point in the day

oldngray

nowhere special
73 in my conference room right now

snow outside looks awful, i’ll have to have some cocoa later
Bluto.jpg

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
This is the new ups!

MC0493

All about the numbers baby! They met their stops per car, the crap is loaded and out the door so they don't care. They'll tell us to ec stuff if its not safe but then tell us to try and get as much off cause it's only gonna be on the truck tomorrow. Driver somewhere slipped and hurt himself on snow covered ice, they told us to look before stepping. Hypocrites

All about the numbers baby! They met their stops per car, the crap is loaded and out the door so they don't care. They'll tell us to ec stuff if its not safe but then tell us to try and get as much off cause it's only gonna be on the truck tomorrow. Driver somewhere slipped and hurt himself on snow covered ice, they told us to look before stepping. Hypocrites
I walked it all.off today. Let's see if they load me up again tomorrow. Guarantee you I was way over allowed.

MC0493

That was my goal today, get as much off as possible and i did. Walk it, mailbox it, driveway it, whatever it took. I'm sure my dispatcher will be glad i free'd up that space so he can dump someone elses send agains on me tomorrow:biggrin: