Why do we load everyone down when the weather is

Daf

Because they want every day to be an "emergency". That way they can get you to run all day. Don't fall for it.

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
Whenyou told me that you hated my friends the only problem was with you and not them... every time you told me my opinion was wrong..try to make me forget where I came from...And I didn’t wanna write a song...didn’t want anyone thinking I still care but you still hit my phone up

Justin barber is my favorite

E

el blanco

All about the numbers baby! They met their stops per car, the crap is loaded and out the door so they don't care. They'll tell us to ec stuff if its not safe but then tell us to try and get as much off cause it's only gonna be on the truck tomorrow. Driver somewhere slipped and hurt himself on snow covered ice, they told us to look before stepping. Hypocrites

Get The Cardboard Out Of The Building

Nothing Else Matters

OptimusPrime

Last week we had a bad weather day. Air in trace, use EC, the whole nine. They told us during the PCM about how safety is king, bring it home safe, most important stop is your last one. Yadda, yadda, yadda. We sent home 5 drivers that day.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
They told us during the PCM about how safety is king, bring it home safe, most important stop is your last one.
Safety is king! then you walk to your truck and it’s a complete mess with irregs and bulkstops right behind your door. I have trouble not bursting out laughing when safety is mentioned at PCM..

Heavy Package

UPS Management is a joke! Sent all of us out on the ice today. It was like a :censored2:ing :censored2:it show. Brown trucks on an ice skating rink would have had more traction and space than in these subdivisions. Be safe! Be verrrrrrrry safe! Be very very very safe!

Did you get your NDA off on time? What about those next day savers? GO :censored3:CK YOURSELF!!!

UPS-Truck--36478.jpg

PT Car Washer

UPS Management is a joke! Sent all of us out on the ice today. It was like a :censored2:ing :censored2:it show. Brown trucks on an ice skating rink would have had more traction and space than in these subdivisions. Be safe! Be verrrrrrrry safe! Be very very very safe!

Did you get your NDA off on time? What about those next day savers? GO :censored3:CK YOURSELF!!!

UPS-Truck--36478.jpg
And don't forget the driver follow ups from last month.

BUCN85

Yea safety is king. But when you give an ETA they don't think is acceptable you catch hell for it and are told" snow covered roads are no excuse and pick it up. No one else is the loop is lagging". Mind you the other 3 routes in the loop are industrial. Mine. All rural. I run 3x the miles as the other routes in the loop. I just laughed and made sure I was extra safe the rest of my day