why do women....

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
A creature that I never encountered before attacked me on this thread. I checked his profile page and saw that he comes from the Black Lagoon of Nothingness 2 . So I wanted to observe this creature in his natural habitat and read some of his postings there. Turns out he and Dumby are best pals there.

Creature complains about his wife's driving but has stopped doing it to her in person because she don't take any lip. She essentially told him if he weren't a drunk , she wouldn't have to be the one driving.

Anyway, if this is the Future of Browncafe, count me out.

Don't let the door hit ya
Where the good lord
Split ya

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
A creature that I never encountered before attacked me on this thread. I checked his profile page and saw that he comes from the Black Lagoon of Nothingness 2 . So I wanted to observe this creature in his natural habitat and read some of his postings there. Turns out he and Dumby are best pals there.

Creature complains about his wife's driving but has stopped doing it to her in person because she don't take any lip. She essentially told him if he weren't a drunk , she wouldn't have to be the one driving.

Anyway, if this is the Future of Browncafe, count me out.
Do you feel the Mods should get involved and shut that forum down?

P

pickup

Maybe she should ask her Husband why he got fired?
And not ask strangers here, who have no idea why.

Actually the wife was not asking why he got fired . She knew the reason was because he committed the Cardinal sin of stealing (video game).

The husband was feeding her a very optimistic story that he could get his job back because he had people in management pulling for him.

She got a more truthful prognostication about her husband's chances of getting his job back from other members here.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Daddy always said : women either put out or get out.
IMG_1642.JPG

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
why do women come on this forum to complain about how their husbands are being treated lol

It's the same women who bitch that their husband works 60 hour weeks

To answer the OP, I believe that sometimes the wife comes on because they are trying to confirm what the husband is saying(as in the case of the wife whose husband stole the video game).

Because the wives want to get their husbands back to work and get that paycheck.

The wife doesn't work.

With all the speculation....

In my experience, the wife doesn't work and is "a stay at home mom" or spouse.

They freak out, at the possibility of having to get a job.

-Bug-