Hi Echo. How've you been?
Hello .....
logo_op.png
...it's been awhile !!
giphy.gif

TheFigurehead

Not at all. I don't her to ask a question on my behalf
I need to know something, I ask.

It makes me sick that these guys don't have a big enough set to ask a question.

Why would you assume it's the guy asking his wife to come here on his behalf? I always assumed it was just a wife coming here regardless of whether he wants her to or not (if he even knows)... because they can't get the answer out of their husbands or because they are nosy.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Why would you assume it's the guy asking his wife to come here on his behalf? I always assumed it was just a wife coming here regardless of whether he wants her to or not (if he even knows)... because they can't get the answer out of their husbands or because they are nosy.

That's when the "pimp" hand comes in handy

P

pickup

That's when the "pimp" hand comes in handy

Based on the posts I've seen in Nothingness 2 by the members who don't like wives posting on browncafe, that "pimp" hand doesn't exist. They dare not raise their hands let alone their voices against their wives in real life.

So the wives who post here serve as safe surrogate targets towards which they can vent their rage.

Pathetic!

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Based on the posts I've seen in Nothingness 2 by the members who don't like wives posting on browncafe, that "pimp" hand doesn't exist. They dare not raise their hands let alone their voices against their wives in real life.

So the wives who post here serve as safe surrogate targets towards which they can vent their rage.

Pathetic!
Whole lotta insecurity and projection going on...

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

Pathetic!
Why you in Nothingness anyway?

clean hairy

Don't remember her asking why her husband
Didn't get paid
Didn't get his route
Was getting harassed by his mean boss
Why there's no A/C in the trucks
Or the greatest one of all

Why did my husband get fired

Maybe she should ask her Husband why he got fired?
And not ask strangers here, who have no idea why.

P

pickup

Why you in Nothingness anyway?

A creature that I never encountered before attacked me on this thread. I checked his profile page and saw that he comes from the Black Lagoon of Nothingness 2 . So I wanted to observe this creature in his natural habitat and read some of his postings there. Turns out he and Dumby are best pals there.

Creature complains about his wife's driving but has stopped doing it to her in person because she don't take any lip. She essentially told him if he weren't a drunk , she wouldn't have to be the one driving.

Anyway, if this is the Future of Browncafe, count me out.