Why do you all do it?

Days

No idea because there aren’t better options. I usually stay busy enough that the time flies by. It’s better than being working in retail and staring at a clock all day getting paid poor wages to deal with customers

Days

The biggest downside is the toll it takes on your body but sometimes I think sitting in an office all day can be just as bad on your back

Siveriano

I don’t know how you all do this every day...it’s like walking into a prison in there
gonna tell you what they told me.
"In 4 years you will know how, once you are able to buy your kids if you have any as many toys as you wish, once you are able to pay all your bills without having to look how much you have left over for food.

Days

gonna tell you what they told me.
"In 4 years you will know how, once you are able to buy your kids if you have any as many toys as you wish, once you are able to pay all your bills without having to look how much you have left over for food.

That’s no fun. Have to teach your kids money doesn’t grow on trees anyways. Literally watched a video of this lady on YouTube finding a lot of good stuff in dumpsters abd washing them to make a fortune. She runs a dumpster diving club on Facebook honestly. It inspired me so much

Siveriano

That’s no fun. Have to teach your kids money doesn’t grow on trees anyways. Literally watched a video of this lady on YouTube finding a lot of good stuff in dumpsters abd washing them to make a fortune. She runs a dumpster diving club on Facebook honestly. It inspired me so much
when i said kids i mean at young age, not a 21 years old gamer kid living on the basement.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
5F75064E-F797-4D19-AE8E-E719475538D6.gif