Why does every driver hate their job?

Days

So what are you saying? You are a millennial with 0 work ethic that wants everything for free? Work hard play harder, grow a pair and man up. People die every day thats life. How is working for an awesome wage a :censored2:ty life? There are plenty of people that are self employed with 0 benefits that work until they die and no chance of retirement.

No I’m saying that you should like what you do because there’s a chance that you’ll die before you even reach retirement.

Exactly.
You're (for you @Brownslave688 ) idiot who has no idea what they talking about. You may think of yourself as a "glorified pizza delivery driver " but if that was the case why do so many people with out at the job? Why do they pay what they pay?
Go on back down to the greyhound bus station bathroom stall and handle some more dicks

"You're a idiot" is what u meant to say. And "no idea what YOU are talking about" not "they". Maybe you meant "whom"? Who knows YOU'RE dumb! Dumb people do dumb :censored2:. Fortunately for you, YOU'RE only embarassing yourself in front of the 15-20 Lib-tards who live on here all day everyday. And "greyhound bus station" handjob jokes... YOU'RE tired bro! Why dont you talk about me living in my momma's basement? Hack humor for your :censored2: internet penpals. Your preload shift starts soon, GET YO ASS TO BED BARBARA!!!

"Why do so many people with out at the job?"??????? WTF?? Are you having a stroke...? Do you smell burnt toast???

handleubb29392

Let us all know how you feel after about 5-10 years (if ya last that long) or if and when you get married and have kids and how that will work into your Family & friends times, and if you do last that long please keep a file on your aches and pains that will develop in due time so we can all compare our notes to yours ok? Give me a break, the ink on your application is still wet and you have yet to see "What Can Brown Do For You?" or is it "What Did Brown Do to You?" Maybe you will throw in the towel and run into on car supedom? There are those that like their jobs, but being just a # since the day you started you will see why others feel the way you do. You will be crapped on soon enough, and after a while that Brown smelly stuff will knock sense into your young head
Typical old fart

Let us all know how you feel after about 5-10 years (if ya last that long) or if and when you get married and have kids and how that will work into your Family & friends times, and if you do last that long please keep a file on your aches and pains that will develop in due time so we can all compare our notes to yours ok? Give me a break, the ink on your application is still wet and you have yet to see "What Can Brown Do For You?" or is it "What Did Brown Do to You?" Maybe you will throw in the towel and run into on car supedom? There are those that like their jobs, but being just a # since the day you started you will see why others feel the way you do. You will be crapped on soon enough, and after a while that Brown smelly stuff will knock sense into your young head
Where you been?

The Milkman

Attachments

• UPS.jpg
    UPS.jpg
    582.8 KB · Views: 33