Why does every driver hate their job?

542thruNthru

@Turdferguson

Cool story bro, bet your sick a lot.
giphy-53.gif

"Weak"- for the 10 years part is wrong I admit... It was an economic downturn that caused that. As for the losers who were fired... If your ass got fired u deserved it, and nowhere else but UPS have I seen people get fired for obvious reasons only to have the union get them their job back. So maybe I'm completely wrong here with my "weak" statement. I guess YOU could argue that the local is strong... Strong enough to get felons and addicts their jobs back.
giphy-52.gif

Hell, I bet you're even a beneficiary of such discourse! But don't lie to people pretending that lib-tard attitude is good for anyone other than the union employees who are propped up by these ideals. Its a simple job, we're glorified pizza delivery boys... not that you'd know.
giphy-55.gif

Now if u aren't still too sick, get back on the belt and load my truck!
giphy-54.gif

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Cool story bro, bet your sick a lot
Not really.
It was an economic downturn that caused that
Was it? There are plenty of people who have had to wait that long to go full time. Took me 10 years also.
As for the losers who were fired... If your ass got fired u deserved it, and nowhere else but UPS have I seen people get fired for obvious reasons only to have the union get them their job back. So maybe I'm completely wrong here with my "weak" statement. I guess YOU could argue that the local is strong... Strong enough to get felons and addicts their jobs back. Hell, I bet you're even a beneficiary of such discourse
Never been fired in the 30 years I've been here. Plenty of people have been fired for stupid reasons at UPS.
So basically the whole point of this disjointed diatribe is that I was right. You have no clue as to what a union is for and what its job is to do.
But don't lie to people pretending that lib-tard attitude is good for anyone other than the union employees who are propped up by these ideals
Who else would it need to be good for? Management? You worried that management is being treated unfairly by the union?
Its a simple job, we're glorified pizza delivery boys...
If that was the case then we wouldn't make what we make.
not that you'd know. Now if u aren't still too sick, get back on the belt and load my truck
Again where do you get the idea that I am part time and never delivered?
Some reason or other I am not getting alerts when you quote my posts, or I would have responded earlier to you.
Screenshot_20190321-065305_Chrome.jpg

@cheryl is there some reason why I don't receive alerts when this person quotes me in a post?

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Not really.

Was it? There are plenty of people who have had to wait that long to go full time. Took me 10 years also.

Never been fired in the 30 years I've been here. Plenty of people have been fired for stupid reasons at UPS.
So basically the whole point of this disjointed diatribe is that I was right. You have no clue as to what a union is for and what its job is to do.

Who else would it need to be good for? Management? You worried that management is being treated unfairly by the union?

Some reason or other I am not getting alerts when you quote my posts, or I would have responded earlier to you.
View attachment 240823
@cheryl is there some reason why I don't receive alerts when this person quotes me in a post?
She didn’t think your fragile ego could take it.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Not really.

View attachment 240823

“The Man” holding you back yet again

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Not really.

View attachment 240823

Check you alert preferences: https://www.browncafe.com/community/account/alert-preferences

alerts.png

Turdferguson

Just a turd
:sad-very:Why can't I see the bad man making fun of me? Yuuugghhh!
Exactly.
You're (for you @Brownslave688 ) idiot who has no idea what they talking about. You may think of yourself as a "glorified pizza delivery driver " but if that was the case why do so many people with out at the job? Why do they pay what they pay?
Go on back down to the greyhound bus station bathroom stall and handle some more dicks

sikidiki

Having a :censored2:ty life so that you can have a good retirement is bad advice. Life doesn’t work that way as much as people want to believe. You can literally retire and then 2 months later die from a whatever. I’ve seen it before

So what are you saying? You are a millennial with 0 work ethic that wants everything for free? Work hard play harder, grow a pair and man up. People die every day thats life. How is working for an awesome wage a :censored2:ty life? There are plenty of people that are self employed with 0 benefits that work until they die and no chance of retirement.