Why does everything at this place get more complicated?!

Boxjockey82

We just started the new diad punch in procedure yesterday; what a :censored2: show that was. If you haven't heard, you have to punch in using your upsers info. Well most people including myself had no clue what my password was due to auto fill when I log in. So everybody was scrambling to change their password and the keyboard you use is so small that you have to use the stylus. It's not a huge deal, just annoying for something that used to be so easy. I guess that's like most things with this job lol.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
We started the same thing this week too, we have been warned for a while. I changed my password on UPSers.com like we were told, but it didn't work yesterday. I added "$" as my character and my package car number in my new password.

KOG72

I’m full of it
We just started the new diad punch in procedure yesterday; what a :censored2: show that was. If you haven't heard, you have to punch in using your upsers info. Well most people including myself had no clue what my password was due to auto fill when I log in. So everybody was scrambling to change their password and the keyboard you use is so small that you have to use the stylus. It's not a huge deal, just annoying for something that used to be so easy. I guess that's like most things with this job lol.
Great now I can’t wait till next week

Boxjockey82

Appreciate it, but I did hear there was a training on it while I was gone. But you know how much most of us pay attention to the diad trainings lol

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
And you show up on a report. We have the same 10 people each day. center manager said that starting Monday anyone on that report will be brought into the office and walked through how to make a new password and type it in.
i agree, i am seasonal employee will i be hired on

542thruNthru

you are a part time supervisor and can get me hired on

giphy-153.gif