Why I give... (Un Way)

clean hairy

Two years ago....somehow When I signed up for a one time donation of 1.00....That became a dollar a week out of my check for the year. After that BS charade....the United Way will never see another dime of my income through UPS . I donate blood to the Red Cross and food to a local food pantry. I don't feel guilty at all.
Same thing happened to me.
Went to HR, they got me in touch with Payroll.
Payroll then discontinued the weekly deduction when they were informed it was a one-time donation.
Some day if I am in a good mood, I MIGHT contribute 1 cent one time.

jaker

trolling
They don't ask me anymore since I made a scene and started telling other guys not to give in to them

That was about 6 years ago , I see then giving them out and talking but I always get skipped now

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
image.jpg

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Same thing happened to me.
Went to HR, they got me in touch with Payroll.
Payroll then discontinued the weekly deduction when they were informed it was a one-time donation.
Some day if I am in a good mood, I MIGHT contribute 1 cent one time.
I went to HR and my BA....but I never received a copy of the donation form that I had signed, so they said there was nothing they could do. My sup had literally handed the form to me while I was loading...so I had filled it out and signed it and didn't think twice about it until a few months later when the money starting get deducted.
Lesson learned....I never sign anything without taking a pic of it with my phone.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Sorry, no. I don't live here, I'm not paying rent. Maybe the Teamsters can donate some money for this site...we certainly pay enough in dues. The only benefit to charging a membership fee would be to possibly weed out trolls.

So you will kiss ups behind , but you can't give to place that you spend time at

jaker

trolling
The difference between you and I is that my life does not revolve around this place. She could ban me and my life would go on as usual. She bans you and you are forced to spend more time with your wife.
This is coming from someone who post all day and everyday . Stop lying to yourself