Why Is This OK? Chicago's Mayor Racist Ways!

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King

This Big Ugly cannot run the city of Chicago, she's failing on every front.
She can't control the violence, couldn't control covid, can't control the marketplace, can't control the traffic, can't control anything. She is one of the worst mayors in the history of this country and she knows it. So...she is creating a racial tempest to divert attention away from her incompetence.
She's ugly as hell, but that doesn't mean she's lost the inherit ability all leftist have... to throw the scent off of their own failures and throw it wherever they can get it to land.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
I think he’s an overweight Bubba from MS with a single shot 22 and a camo t-shirt on!
Drum mag on the ruger!
21EC6794-4F86-4C6B-A963-76EF20791B0C.jpeg

Who-raw

Last edited:

El Correcto

god is dead
Do you know your dad?
No?
Is that why you’re so mad all the time?
Yeah, one time he took me out into the woods across from a Walmart and wrapped his belt around my neck and asked me if I had any last words. I wasn’t even 18 and the old :censored2:er was threatening to kill me. He is pretty upset at me at the moment due to the whole pointing a gun at my violent drug dealing heroin addict brother.

Need anymore info about my family life, I find it all pretty humorous to be honest. Such a :censored2: show.

Yeah, one time he took me out into the woods across from a Walmart and wrapped his belt around my neck and asked me if I had any last words. I wasn’t even 18 and the old *er was threatening to kill me. He is pretty upset at me at the moment due to the whole pointing a gun at my violent drug dealing heroin addict brother.

Need anymore info about my family life, I find it all pretty humorous to be honest. Such a * show.
I understand so much now
I’m sorry man. My dads real dad beat the sh** out of him too
My moms dad, she never met him
They had me in high school
I am damn proud of where I come from and not afraid to share, my parents are awesome people
I feel lucky to have come from such privilege; even if we were poor. I was always loved.

No you don’t you silly drunk. Now quit living your life in a bottle and make sure you read that book.
Have you ever studied psychology?
I’m not surprised that you are so angry. It’s not anything to make light of or laugh about dude
Where are you at in life if you don’t mind me asking? Full time? Own a house? Successful financially?

I see. Just figured that probably wasn’t very long ago at all.
I am 32 now just for reference
He worked and went to school full time for the first 8 years of my life
Mom worked too
We collected welfare, I got babysat by grandmas a lot
Last year mom dad and I all three grossed 100k each
We are the American dream.