Why Now???

over9five

Staff member
Full service gas stations. Man.... blast from the past. I get $ from checkout line.
I know....
When someone says they won't use the self checkout lines because they take jobs away from people, I always think back to when we said the same thing about pumping your own gas and ATMs.
Now everybody does it..

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
I know....
When someone says they won't use the self checkout lines because they take jobs away from people, I always think back to when we said the same thing about pumping your own gas and ATMs.
Now everybody does it..
I typically use an ATM after hours or if I'm out of my personal banking area.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
So are you volunteering your services to make sure employees don’t :censored2: on the floor? I guess you really don’t care. Society has already decided we can’t. Should we make it a method you regurgitate annually like the overhead doors? We are talking about stupid stuff here ....again, clean your own house and no one else has to. The incessant whining about basic self care is laughable.
Nobody is crapping on the floor, but I do know of a driver who took a dump in a cup and left it on his supervisor's desk....where you that supervisor???

UPSER1987

Nobody is crapping on the floor, but I do know of a driver who took a dump in a cup and left it on his supervisor's desk....where you that supervisor???

Check a couple other threads buddy...your buddies were even kind enough to take pictures. Employees have and continue to :censored2: and piss on restroom floors...I guess it’s a game for some. That’s the mentality we’re dealing with.

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
Check a couple other threads buddy...your buddies were even kind enough to take pictures. Employees have and continue to :censored2: and piss on restroom floors...I guess it’s a game for some. That’s the mentality we’re dealing with.
Your office must be directly below?
I hope.

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
So are you volunteering your services to make sure employees don’t :censored2: on the floor? I guess you really don’t care. Society has already decided we can’t. Should we make it a method you regurgitate annually like the overhead doors? We are talking about stupid stuff here ....again, clean your own house and no one else has to. The incessant whining about basic self care is laughable.
We dont have a "method we regurgitate" annually or anytime about overhead doors.

The fact that you say the situation the company has put us in is "laughable" tells all of us that you are part of the problem.