why should we be lucky to have a 22.3 position

You could all go down to the union hall for the union meeting and devise a plan. Its like a club and you could make it an even bigger club tell all your co workers. The meeting is not that much time out of your day and the brothers and sisters are good people.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

You could all go down to the union hall for the union meeting and devise a plan. Its like a club and you could make it an even bigger club tell all your co workers. The meeting is not that much time out of your day and the brothers and sisters are good people.

Can you please give me directions to my local hall?:wink2:

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Upstate holds the union in great contempt and couldn't care less about anyone but himself.

When I was hired the best advice I received was to take care of myself as no one would do it for me. I found it ironic that this was the same advice that I had received when I reported to my first permanent duty station while in the USAF and was also the same advice my father gave me before I headed off to college.

I do care about others but have little concern for those not willing to help themselves or who choose to use the actions of others to justify theirs.

I do not hold the Union in contempt. I hold those members who choose to hide behind the protection of the Union rather than doing the job right the first time in contempt. I hold those members who choose to grieve the price of candy in a vending machine in contempt for wasting the time and resources of both the Union and the company. I hold those members who whine about having to complete the I-9 verification and vowing to grieve for the 2-3 minutes needed to complete the process in contempt.