Why shouldn't we strike?

W
Probably not drivers got a decent pay scale and progression as is. I would like to see the 8 hour request become easier and or a 40 hour opt in work week. That would allow more part time drivers to pick up small routes. Maybe just having more ability to take days off not vacation weeks and part timers could cover those days. And maybe just maybe part time loaders could get a pay raise. They start out at 10 to 11 bucks and the 4 year progress works them up to a whopping 12.75 to 13.75.
What is a PT driver?

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
The cost of benefits, pension, healthcare,paid time.off. not to mention extra trucks, maintenance, extra fuel, extra dead time to and from the route.

It's cheaper to pay is overtime.

Do you have an idea? Of when that equation equals out. I find it hard to believe we aren't close to that. Especially with ot hrs

Do you have an idea? Of when that equation equals out. I find it hard to believe we aren't close to that. Especially with ot hrs
Do the math. 8 weeks paid time off, not counting paid holidays. Over 12k easily.
They are paying over 26k a year in to my pension. Healthcare? 10k+

Extra fuel and maintenance???

Paid breaks and paid training???

Uniforms, payroll and other expenses.

So on an so forth

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Do the math. 8 weeks paid time off, not counting paid holidays. Over 12k easily.

So on an so forth
Oh come on...you are starting to sound like the cfo...lol

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck

So on an so forth
Don't forget all the pens we all take home and wash daily...