Why the 8 hour dispatch?

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
I’d have at least 6 more hours on the clock this week if I followed Orion on my RD trip. I know I should but I hate working stupid. Still made sure to get my 40. I was under two hours on Wednesday!
79E381C3-A737-4206-A964-7C39D0740EF3.gif

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
It's going to be bad for all the new drivers. UPS is over compensating in the midst of the strongest economy in history. There WILL be a recession, just a question of when.

Even under a normal M-friend operation running the lean. model they have for many years, they still have to cut routes Mondays. Now you throw Saturday ground in and over hire you're looking at mass layoffs in the future.

Or they could just settle for 5 billion in profit.

DeliveryMachine

Yeah, those crazy people that like some extra money. I'll never understand them. I mean, c'mon, who likes money?

Extra vacations, weekend activities, eating out, interesting hobbies, who needs it?
My favorite is when people tell me they don’t need the money. Who doesn’t need money? Why not ask the company to give you less per hour since you obviously don’t need it.

John Boy

Just invite them to hop on the car with you. If they decide to take you up on it, make sure you set every package down before exiting the vehicle for 3 points of contact, take concrete walk paths and not yards, send in messages for help with over 70s, follow orion 100%, etc.