Why

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
...and I did take it by not reporting any of his garbage to the mods....
I understand that ,but that's not what I'm talking about, it's a place to relive stress from all the bs we take at work. And a lot of times you take management s side when someone is trying to vent. It's nothing personal against you per say. Just your point of view. Merry Christmas.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

The opinions I express are based upon my own experience and education and if they happen to mirror managements side then so be it.

I posted that we were expecting 8-12" of snow this weekend and he responded by asking it if I was going to take the orally or anally. He constantly questions my sexuality and uses the "N" word more than any Klan member (different "N" word---the censor does not allow that name to be used anymore). His excessive use of "Call Jenny @ 867-5309" is annoying as hell.

I don't know what his reasons are for leaving, and I really don't care, but I want it known that I did not nor have ever reported any of his posts. I simply took all of his crap and kept going.

upschuck

The opinions I express are based upon my own experience and education and if they happen to mirror managements side then so be it.

I posted that we were expecting 8-12" of snow this weekend and he responded by asking it if I was going to take the orally or anally. He constantly questions my sexuality and uses the "N" word more than any Klan member (different "N" word---the censor does not allow that name to be used anymore). His excessive use of "Call Jenny @ 867-5309" is annoying as hell.

I don't know what his reasons are for leaving, and I really don't care, but I want it known that I did not nor have ever reported any of his posts. I simply took all of his crap and kept going.

We all opine based on our experiences and education.

Childish name calling is something I thought I had outgrown hearing from my peer group. That goes both ways. I like and value 407's opinion when he doesn't do that, and I like and value your opinion when you don't as well. I hope 407 returns.

Indecisi0n

Well did you decide yet, oral or anal?

I guess if you were the target of his drunken ramblings you may think differently.

Although I never reported any of his posts, that doesn't mean they didn't affect me.

Ok. He might have a drunken post. I tease you about being on your period when you get particularly snippy. With others it's something else.

The fact of the matter is it's all just bs on the internet. Does your stock in the world really go down because some guy 1000 miles away calls you a girls name on a website? If he's acting like an :censored2: either give it back in spades or be the bigger person , which you made the point to mention that you've never reported his posts many times today, and ignore his stuff because the seconds required to take any action are unworthy of your time.

Take a breath and count to 10 cause in the end it doesn't matter.

I love you Dave.

Dizzee

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs
Nancy.jpg

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Alcohol can sometimes impair judgement.
The Buckeyes got knocked out of the BCS championship game.
Peak can be stressful.

407 will be back.