Pointless Changes

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
They do this update but still waiting for the DIAD to start asking delivery location again without having to hit back button to select. Right now it defaults to "other". I refuse to keep hitting back button so all my deliveries are other.
It was like a 1-line code update for other - "delivery photo" that was made to reduce button presses except it increases button presses.

scan, residential, back, apt, 1, 3, 2, locker, back, stop complete. now just multiply that 15 times and you have 150 button presses without a built in hardware input stack like the diad 5.
The device is now officially unusable with a helper. It was already getting to be a real PITA last year.

MECH-II

🧔‍♂️✊
It was like a 1-line code update for other - "delivery photo" that was made to reduce button presses except it increases button presses.

scan, residential, back, apt, 1, 3, 2, locker, back, stop complete. now just multiply that 15 times and you have 150 button presses without a built in hardware input stack like the diad 5.
The device is now officially unusable with a helper. It was already getting to be a real PITA last year.
I just take a picture of the ground when I have a helper 😂….but my DIAD training says helpers and drivers should be using separate devices 🧐

🧔‍♂️✊