Pointless Changes

JL 0513

You can record clo after 5pm as well
That one I can't understand. So no such thing as missed service anymore? Meanwhile, every morning's PCM is pounding in the point that service is everything right now in order to keep and win back business lost during contract talks. 12-1 is one thing, but sheeting a business closed when you get around to it at 8pm is another.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
They do this update but still waiting for the DIAD to start asking delivery location again without having to hit back button to select. Right now it defaults to "other". I refuse to keep hitting back button so all my deliveries are other.
Wait until somebody takes a look for whatever reason at your records and sees that. guaranteed trip to the bosses office

JL 0513

Wait until somebody takes a look for whatever reason at your records and sees that. guaranteed trip to the bosses office
Are you saying we're supposed to hit back button to leave photo screen that their system defaults to in order to select location and then take picture? Or get in trouble?

pkgdriver

What is eod and what is paste air?
End of Day

The paste I would like to know also. Some preloaders love paste.

2EDF097C-23CF-4AE0-A423-3D73790CC25F.jpeg

JL 0513

Probably early 2021 our center started this. Was told the after 5 didnt show as missed or come up on a report anymore. Stewards said to record as they instruct you to. I always went to the location anyway and scanned as closed.
Only center in the country where one of our primary rules no longer matters? Can you also sign customers names too?

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
I was told today we no longer worry about not in between 12 and 1? First I’ve heard of that.
Well that's about six years years too late and long overdue. Where was that when I was there? That was such stupid, annoying, archaic horse:censored2:. Company expects people to be home at 2:00 on a weekday to sign for a package but God forbid :censored2:face, Esq have to stick around the office for a delivery at 12:20.