Will amaz swallow ups?

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
So, you come on here and talk down to people and try to make people think you’re some kind of internet genius
But in life you lurk around in the shadows like a scared rat
Got It. Just as I suspected
If you believe anything that guys says, I have a bridge to sell you.

Overpaid Union Thug

ACE and other small retailers crushed local mom and pop.
Wal-mart came in and crushed the middle sized retailers.
Amazon came in and is crushing Wal-mart.

This is the circle of life. Everyone you want me to use was just the Amazon of a few decades ago, killing local business with shady tactics.

None of them are different. They're just being beaten at their own game.
Amazon uses unfair business practices to crush competition. Those you listed played by the rules and won. That’s why Amazon is starting to be looked at/taken to court in other countries for their equivalent of anti trust violations. It needs to happen here.

wilberforce15

Amazon uses unfair business practices to crush competition. Those you listed played by the rules and won. That’s why Amazon is starting to be looked at/taken to court in other countries for their equivalent of anti trust violations. It needs to happen here.
Oh come on, you really are going to argue that Amazon played dirtier than Walmart?

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
Man you had some valid points before but what a friggin tool statement to make right now.
Right on the heels of some “poors” being gunned down in Texas, no less. So not only is he trying to fabricate a false narrative of himself to be some badass millionaire, but he’s also an insensitive prick. Double points.