Will anyone ever be held accountable for the needle and the damage done ?

TheDudeAbides92

How, pray tell, do you rise out of the ashes of a nuked country? Can you grow food? Distribute it? Oil production and refining it? Have communications? Have you thought any of this through or are you intent on getting hundreds of millions of people killed? What you should do is go overseas to a developing nation. Might give you an appreciation of what you have here.
No one’s gonna nuke us they don’t need to

TheDudeAbides92

You have a rich fantasy life.
they don’t need to. Marxists in our institutions in the government in both parties are in the process of destroying this country entirely without any help at all from foreign enemies. That’s just what they use to distract you from the damage they are doing

100%

My mother mentioned last night that a girl I went to high school with who's in her mid 30s is having issues with a blood clot that she allegedly got “sneezing” too hard. I'm like no you’d be a fool to believe that it's the shots

Excuse me for saying so but prior to 2021 and the roll out of this garbage I rarely if ever heard of young people dealing with these sorts of issues. Now I hear about it constantly.

It grieves me that so many people were forced into this against their will and are now dealing with health issues or in many cases they died. Will anyone ever have to answer for this crime against humanity ? How long can the medical community see no evil hear no evil speak no evil ?
TWITTER FILES