Will anyone ever be held accountable for the needle and the damage done ?

TheDudeAbides92

It's not about how the government mishandled the pandemic.
It's not about the government and private companies forcing you to take the vax or losing your job.
It's not about, take the shot or don't take the shot, with an underlying "the shot is bad" and "you are wrong if you do''.
It's not about big Pharma making billions.
It's not about all the conspiracy theories.
It's not about should we have just let the pandemic have its natural course and kill off who ever and how many.
It's not about it didn't do what they said. They changed their story a hundred times.

The vax saved millions of lives. There is no denying it. It was effective.
Cognitive dissonance at is finest. It didn’t save a single life. This is like Obama claiming he saved millions of jobs. You can’t prove a negative

I and many others saved millions of lives convincing people not to take it how’s that. Because I said so that’s why

qdg2

Well I’m not a republican so…? I don’t see the GOP as anything different from what the left is aside from the fact they move at a slower pace to the same totalitarian society
Then your view of GOP is at least obtuse. If you are not the GOP and do not vote GOP....you are part of the problem and are directly responsible for who is in govt.

TheDudeAbides92

Then your view of GOP is at least obtuse. If you are not the GOP and do not vote GOP....you are part of the problem and are directly responsible for who is in govt.
I did for the last 10-12 years until I realized voting is useless it’s rigged and the two parties in Washington are the same side of a rotten coin. The system needs to be done away with. We don’t need to care about voting for a false savior to save a rotten system it’s not even possible

qdg2

I did for the last 10-12 years until I realized voting is useless it’s rigged and the two parties in Washington are the same side of a rotten coin. The system needs to be done away with. We don’t need to care about voting for a false savior to save a rotten system it’s not even possible
Ok.

What "system" would you want?

Think long and hard about that.

You would have to live with it....no matter what. And when that went not your way...then what?

vantexan

The Chinese are not important to me. They’re half a world away Washington is 400 miles away and ruining our lives. China doesn’t even have to do anything but watch us destroy ourselves
The Chinese are cutting deals with countries all over to get their resources. Allying themselves with our biggest enemies. You should care very much what they're doing.

TheDudeAbides92

The Chinese are cutting deals with countries all over to get their resources. Allying themselves with our biggest enemies. You should care very much what they're doing.
Allying themselves with unelected Washington bureaucrats and working against the people that’s our biggest enemy right there

vantexan

They’re not here. Their country is dying at a faster rate than we are because their people have been oppressed by their government for a longer time
There's still 1.3 billion+ of them. They are the 2nd largest economy and the world's biggest manufacturer. And they have nukes. So tell me how local governments will deal with the challenges of dealing with the Chinese and other unfriendly countries? Think we can just close our borders and ignore everyone else?

TheDudeAbides92

There's still 1.3 billion+ of them. They are the 2nd largest economy and the world's biggest manufacturer. And they have nukes. So tell me how local governments will deal with the challenges of dealing with the Chinese and other unfriendly countries? Think we can just close our borders and ignore everyone else?
Good I hope they nuke us and start with Washington. I certainly don’t have any use or expectation for this government to do anything for our benefit regarding China or anything other issue. They’re evil. They’ve gotten us 100 trillion dollars in debt

vantexan

For me it’s already wiped out and it’s a matter of what comes out of the ashes
How, pray tell, do you rise out of the ashes of a nuked country? Can you grow food? Distribute it? Oil production and refining it? Have communications? Have you thought any of this through or are you intent on getting hundreds of millions of people killed? What you should do is go overseas to a developing nation. Might give you an appreciation of what you have here.