Will anyone ever be held accountable for the needle and the damage done ?

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King

COVID Vaccines Saved More Than 3 Million U.S. Lives Since 2020​

Written by Marcia Frellick

photo of vaccine

Dec. 13, 2022 – COVID-19 vaccinations prevented 3.2 million deaths and 18.5 million hospitalizations in the United States from December 2020 through November 2022, according to a new report Tuesday from the Commonwealth Fund and Yale School of Public Health.
The report, developed from computer modeling, comes as the U.S. approaches the second anniversary of the administration of the first COVID vaccine in the country to nurse Sandra Lindsay on Dec. 14, 2020.
Cost savings from those averted medical expenses add up to $1.15 trillion in savings to the U.S. health system, according to the report by a team led by Meagan C. Fitzpatrick, PhD, with the Center for Vaccine Development and Global Health at University of Maryland in Baltimore.
“Without vaccination, there would have been nearly 120 million more COVID-19 infections,” the authors write.
In the 2 years, the U.S. has administered more than 655 million doses, and 80% of the population has received at least one dose, according to the report.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

photo of vaccine

Dec. 13, 2022 – COVID-19 vaccinations prevented 3.2 million deaths and 18.5 million hospitalizations in the United States from December 2020 through November 2022, according to a new report Tuesday from the Commonwealth Fund and Yale School of Public Health.
The report, developed from computer modeling, comes as the U.S. approaches the second anniversary of the administration of the first COVID vaccine in the country to nurse Sandra Lindsay on Dec. 14, 2020.
Cost savings from those averted medical expenses add up to $1.15 trillion in savings to the U.S. health system, according to the report by a team led by Meagan C. Fitzpatrick, PhD, with the Center for Vaccine Development and Global Health at University of Maryland in Baltimore.
“Without vaccination, there would have been nearly 120 million more COVID-19 infections,” the authors write.
In the 2 years, the U.S. has administered more than 655 million doses, and 80% of the population has received at least one dose, according to the report.
"the report,developed from computer modeling"

Lol, mkay.

KearsargeCoop

Baseball, dart board
"the report,developed from computer modeling"

Lol, mkay.
The same modeling that brought us " 2 million dead" when they shut the country down.

photo of vaccine

Why even present this? Complete and utter garbage.

qdg2

The same modeling that brought us " 2 million dead" when they shut the country down.

Why even present this? Complete and utter garbage.
Where did you get your medical training and what specialty and level? Serious question.

And how do you know this is "complete and utter garbage"? Exactly?

Thebrownblob

Where did you get your medical training and what specialty and level? Serious question.

And how do you know this is "complete and utter garbage"? Exactly?

Assessed looking backward from the one-year mark, ICL’s modeling exercises performed disastrously. They not only failed to accurately forecast the course of the pandemic in the US and UK—they also failed to anticipate Covid-19’s course in almost every country in the world, irrespective of the policy responses taken.

Time and time again, the Ferguson team’s models dramatically overstated the death toll of the disease, posting the worst performance record of any major epidemiology model.

qdg2

Assessed looking backward from the one-year mark, ICL’s modeling exercises performed disastrously. They not only failed to accurately forecast the course of the pandemic in the US and UK—they also failed to anticipate Covid-19’s course in almost every country in the world, irrespective of the policy responses taken.

Time and time again, the Ferguson team’s models dramatically overstated the death toll of the disease, posting the worst performance record of any major epidemiology model.
Hi, where did you get YOUR medical training? Your specialty?

And how did you qualify your source of information? Verify it? Exactly please.

qdg2

The same place you got your pilots license

Enjoy your tasty breakfast
Not true.

Again, where did you get your medical training?

Science training?

I'll admit I have none(medical training and science) and I'm not SURE what IS true. I'm at least that smart. And humble.

Try to get ahold of the jealousy thing.

It makes you look petty. Bitter and small.

Remember....other folks read this stuff(admittedly not many).

Thebrownblob

Not true.

Science training?

I'll admit I have none(medical training and science) and I'm not SURE what IS true. I'm at least that smart. And humble.

Where did you get your reading comprehension? Go back to bed. Grandpa everyone’s tired of listening to your grumpiness.

Remember, very few people take you seriously.

Thebrownblob

Not true.

Science training?

1681560318382.jpeg

qdg2

Where did you get your reading comprehension? Go back to bed. Grandpa everyone’s tired of listening to your grumpiness.

Remember, very few people take you seriously.
Hi, where did you get your medical training?

Remember-other folks read this.....

Petty. Bitter. Small.

You speak for everyone? Do say.....

I'm grumpy? Your vicious attacks and biblical thumping is.....pure joy? WOW.

It is said when a person has no argument....they resort to personal attacks.

Thebrownblob

Hi, where did you get your medical training?

Remember-other folks read this.....

Petty. Bitter. Small.

You speak for everyone? Do say.....

I'm grumpy? Your vicious attacks and biblical thumping is.....pure joy? WOW.

It is said when a person has no argument....they resort to personal attacks.
Some people can be such Such a drama queens. I can’t imagine someone being so triggered by an article ,read it. Don’t read it believe it, don’t believe it. I don’t care I just posted it because you asked someone else where they got their information.

BrownFlush

More garbage...​

COVID-19 vaccines saved 20 million lives in 1 yearBy Deep Shukla on June 29, 2022 — Fact checked byHannah Flynn​

• A new study estimates that COVID-19 vaccines helped avert 19.8 million deaths across the globe during the first year after vaccination campaigns were initiated.
  • The study found that vaccine inequity resulted in a disproportionately higher number of deaths prevented by vaccination in high-income nations than in lower-income nations.
  • Several low-income nations failed to meet the World Health Organization (WHO) target of vaccinating 40% of their populations and achieving this target could have doubled the number of lives saved in those regions.
All data and statistics are based on publicly available data at the time of publication. Some information may be out of date. Visit our coronavirus hub for the most recent information on the COVID-19 pandemic.

A recent study published in the journal Lancet Infectious DiseaseTrusted Source estimates that COVID-19 vaccines helped reduce the global death toll by 63% during the first year they became available. The study also found that a more equitable distribution of COVID-19 vaccines could have prevented a significant number of deaths in low-income nations.
Dr. Oliver Watson, a researcher at Imperial College London, said, “Our findings offer the most complete assessment to date of the remarkable global impact that vaccination has had on the COVID-19 pandemic. […] Our findings show that millions of lives have likely been saved by making vaccines available to people everywhere, regardless of their wealth.”
“However, more could have been done. If the targets set out by the WHO had been achieved, we estimate that roughly 1 in 5 of the estimated lives lost due to COVID-19 in low-income countries could have been prevented,” he added.

BrownFlush

It's not about how the government mishandled the pandemic.
It's not about the government and private companies forcing you to take the vax or losing your job.
It's not about, take the shot or don't take the shot, with an underlying "the shot is bad" and "you are wrong if you do''.
It's not about big Pharma making billions.
It's not about all the conspiracy theories.
It's not about should we have just let the pandemic have its natural course and kill off who ever and how many.
It's not about it didn't do what they said. They changed their story a hundred times.

The vax saved millions of lives. There is no denying it. It was effective.