Will anyone ever be held accountable for the needle and the damage done ?

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
They shut it down as a treatment because it works and it’s more importantly it’s cheap dummy. Can’t lose out on that payday for big jew pharma. Cmon man
I like it when capitalism capitalizes on an opportunity, Mr. Ed.
The horse dewormer folks doubled the price and made a ton also. Of course, it's even less effective than the conspiracy shot all the doctors in America took 7 times.

Last edited:

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
The horse dewormer folks doubled the price and made a ton also. Of course, it's even less effective than the conspiracy shot all the doctors in America took 7 times.
There is a human version of ivermectin. It’s used to prevent “river Blindness”.

vantexan

Did all the doctors take it? I saw a doctor in NYC early on before the vaccines say he hadn't gotten Covid from people he was treating at the hospital because he was on a prophylactic. When asked what that was he said hydroxy chloroquine.

KearsargeCoop

Baseball, dart board
Did all the doctors take it? I saw a doctor in NYC early on before the vaccines say he hadn't gotten Covid from people he was treating at the hospital because he was on a prophylactic. When asked what that was he said ivermectin.
Very early on there was a huge study in Italy with people that were taking HCQ for other things...very few of them got sick.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Very early on there was a huge study in Italy with people that were taking HCQ for other things...very few of them got sick.
Let me say it again, HCQ is widely used in Africa as a prophylactic against malaria, as a result, despite very low vaccination rates, incidences of covid, also known as the flu, are very low. That isn’t anecdotal evidence, it’s real evidence. The MSM, brought to you by phizer, won’t tell you this. $$$$$$$$$

Last edited:

Thebrownblob

Let me say it again, HCQ is widely used in Africa as a prophylactic against malaria, as a result, despite very low vaccination rates, incidences of covid, also known as a flu, are very low. That isn’t anecdotal evidence, it’s real evidence. The MSM, brought to you by phizer, won’t tell you this. $$$$$$$$$
One thing is undeniable it is a completely safe medicine. As is ivermectin.